Im so happy i did mythic + last week

i am just thrilled that i got something i didnt want from my chest YET again. Thank u blizzard for this wonderful opportunity to try out gambling without actually ruining my life, cus ik if I actually gambled I’d be homeless.

29 Likes

I didnt like corruption either at first but I got r3 mindflay this morning so now Im a huge fan

30 Likes

lmfao

2 Likes

I don’t even want to open mine. At least there is hope before its opened.

8 Likes

schrodinger gear

10 Likes

The only way to look at mythic chest is guaranteed titan residuum

If I get a piece of loot I can use that’s just a bonus, but the titan residuum is guaranteed

Don’t set yourself up for disappointment

2 Likes

yup, cant wait to use the titan residuum into another gambling system for a garbage azerite i can’t use because it doesn’t have the 1 trait hpal is required to have for pvp :slight_smile:

WOO HOOO SO MUCH FUN IM HAVING CURRENTLY IN THIS POINT IN TIME WOOT

14 Likes

What do you mean? The good ppl at blizzard implemented a system where you can get your bis piece with only saving up only 14 weeks of residuum, frankly I’m so vexed by the foundless complaining

8 Likes

It’s like 2 or 3 weeks if you actually do a real key

1 Like

What trait do you need? You already have the r/m combo.

indomitable justice. believe it or not rogue mage is lackluster vs a half brained mw with vitality conduit.

1 Like

Good thing for you that I’m only 1/4 brain and not a mw. So take that .

i wasn’t pointing out you specifically. almost all of the comps that are 2300+ that I’ve qd into are mw/ww/x

I actually tried playing my old mw and it isn’t fun. I have more fun on my hpriest.

I mean technically you can save all your residuum and buy the piece directly, but then you need to wait 7-8 weeks between pieces to save the currency. I think the difference between a gamble and a direct purchase is substantially off.

Hopefully the system in shadowlands where we have 3-4 choices in the chest makes it better? :sob:

if essences were somehow account wide, I’d def be playing mw over hpal any day of the week.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not trying to farm any. I don’t even have them on my 2nd mostly played toon. About to give up on this xpac

1 Like

8 weeks for a piece of gear. seems extremely exciting, don’t you think? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with you there, actually had more fun on mw last season.

It’s pretty lame, it should be more like 4 weeks for a guaranteed pieceor you can use the same amount of currency for 2 gambles. The trade off would be fair.

What I did last season was just focus on saving for 1 piece directly (most of the hunter pieces are terrible for PvP except maybe 1 piece per slot) as well as do the maximum amount of CTA weekly’s, battle for nazjatar, and arena caps for the 40 tokens to buy the max rank PvP trophy upgrade. It goes pretty fast if you keep up with both, especially since there are 6 tokens per week for PvP now and just make sure you choose the correct Azerite piece you want to upgrade to 475 during it’s conquest cap.

3 Likes