I'm so glad they removed layering on Herod

Didn’t you quit playing?

1 Like

It’s just me. How can I spread out?

Yup. This forum helps with bowel movements.

1 Like

Try taking a walk.

1 Like

:rofl: Yea. Susan has it on lock but naw there isn’t a botting problem or real money trade. :wink:

Got my first ever in game mail from these grubby bots the other day.

Not cool.

1 Like

I just hope we dont have queues on tuesday, the price spike hurts but as long as I can actually play the game I wont care.

I mean, that would be the most likely day to have queues, wouldn’t it? It’s almost a given, if you’re on one of the realms that Blizzard warned against being on from before launch.

there seems to not only be no players there, but no NPCs
which means that theres so many players in that part of the valley of strength that they hadn’t loaded yet because you hadn’t turned your camera that way upon logging in until you took that screenshot, which you did right away

I know, im going to log in early to make raid, Herod didn’t have a queue for a bit even before layering, just hope its not as slammed as the zg launch, we have a few raiders who can’t log in early so if the queue is 4 digits, they cant raid, which sucks.

Herod was literally the most populated pre-launch server by far, with an anticipated (and advertised) 10,000+ queue. Those who decided to roll on and/or stay on Herod, even after several rounds of free transfers and requests to roll elsewhere signed up for what Herod is.

#ZeroSympathyForHerod

1 Like

On launch yes, but so was every single server that had name reservation, the game launched with queues on every server and they had to rollout a ton of servers.

Herod hadnt had a queue until BWL launch, and it was back to no queue in 3 weeks, then corona and ZG launch make the queues at peak time so bad they added layering.

I assume they are taking it away because average pop logging in has gone back down, but they pulled it on all the realms so ours could be an outlier, in one direction or another.

Herod had no queue when other realms had a queue, it hasnt been bad from that standpoint on the server till ZG.

Nope!

Would we care to look at some evidence? Let’s

What about outside of Blue Posts?

The little known, “PCGamer” site:
https://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-urges-fans-to-switch-wow-classic-servers-herod-massively-overpopulated/

Not like there aren’t several others…

https://www.google.com/search?q=herod+overpopulated&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA805CA805&oq=herod+overpopulated&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.4160j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I only play in the morning. Get the best of herod without the worst. Feels good man.

1 Like

It was one of 8 servers on launch, there were exaclty 3 NA EST PVP servers, Herod, Faerlina, Thalnos, and the playerbase at the time decided that Thalnos would be the BR server since Blizz wasn’t launching with LA servers, Faerlina would be the streamer server since alot of players didnt want to deal with streamers and their followers, so most of the wow streamers agreed to roll on that servers, and Herod was touted as the non-streamer server.

Herod stayed overpopulated because people didn’t leave since most already found guilds before the game launched and had few choices for servers at that time.

2 Likes

Baddies didn’t want to, because of hate, sure.

of the proposed 3 servers? I don’t care to research this to dispute it, so sure.

This current post and conversation is meaningless, from what I gather.

Your just dumb.

My just dumb? Do continue…

./10char…

That and every launch server was massively overpopulated.

I definitely considered moving and just trying to find a new group of people to play with. In fact, I still have characters on Stalagg and Skeram. Needless to say, I’m very glad I didn’t switch.

Blizzard really screwed up the launch of this game. They should have started with a MUCH larger number of realms and actively shown the numbers of reserved names on each server. Maybe next time they won’t make those mistakes (lol).

As far as Frosto goes, don’t worry about him. He’s just a troll.

I mean… does anyone really care if a lvl36 on faerlina has “sympathy for herod”? I’m pretty sure that’d be a no.

1 Like