I'm salty blizz

What’s up Blizzard. So am I missing something here? I mean… I know the dev’s play horde and all but who decided to give blood elf paladins heritage armor before the original paladins?

Fuk alliance and everything their about huh blizz? <3

Blood Elves got racial armor. We literally have Stormwind and the 7th Legion sets from BFA that are Human themed.

alliance has bfa warfront armor thats really human paladin aesthetic, each tier armor for paladin fits humans more thematically, light forge drae are a thing. blood elves getting a recolor of antorus tier to aka as “blood knight” armor is actually a slap to the face.

I understand your both well intentioned but do you know the definition of heritage armor? Stormwind and 7th Legion are not race/class specific as is a Heritage Armor set.

odds are theyre gonna introduce human heritage armor, and its gonna look more human than paladin oriented. also the ally heritage armor are probably more well designed than the horde ones. blood elves get a dress while lightforge get glowy robot armor. also are you talking about heritage armor in general or the blood knight themed set for blood elf paladins?

1 Like

I’d gladly trade the new abomination of an armor on my bloodelf for the alliance warfront set which looks around 10,000 times better than the new bloodknight armor. What did they think when they designed those atrocious boots? Who is supposed to walk in them??