I'm sad about state of TBCC

It’s actually a fact

9/15 – 9/27. First two lockouts of t5
Faerlina – 39 guilds 10/10
Mankrik – 7 guilds 10/10

Faerlina Population on 9/15 was 13,326
Mankrik was 10,904

Faerlina had 22% more players than Mankrik, yet 457% more guilds clearing the raids in the first two lockouts.

Herod – 19 guilds with 6,022 population (almost triple the clears with almost half the population)
Benediction – 32 Guilds with 18,762 (almost 5 times the clears with not even 2x the population)

Do you wanna pull up the ladder for your argument? Because EF has 1/5th your playerbase yet triple the ladder mankrik does.

Just stop while you’re only this far behind. Mankrik is a dog casual server.

1 Like

Dog server lmao!

LOL…can’t believe I got you to do all that research over a f’ing GAME>

LMGDAO!!

gets proven wrong, resorts to personal attack

literal bottom feeding troll level here

6 Likes

The reason they haven’t done a server merge is because WoW is populated by tourists that come for expansions and leave within a few months. They’ll swarm the merged mega servers making queues of 10k+ people daily making the game unplayable. If they make new servers for these people then they’ll just be recreating the problem.

Many things are Blizzards fault but the free transfers are a better solution than a merge which just kicks the can down the road. In OCE we have a megaserver and the game goes to hell every time an expac drops.

being educated enough to compile data is something you too can one day accomplish.

7 Likes

I literally posted this like a week ago… So all I did was find it and copy and paste.

It took 30 seconds.

1 Like

Lol right. Dude I had to go to a website… click like 5 times and write down a number.

It was essentially impossible. In 100 years doctors will study how this was even possible.

However his response was absolutely worth it.

3 Likes

pve server brain

Faerlina and Benediction stopped being PVP servers a while ago. What’s the point of being PVP flagged if there isn’t anyone on the other faction to fight?

1 Like

As stated (and proven with data) you will find better players to PvE and arena / BG with on PvP servers vs PvE servers.

PvE servers are great if you’re a casual player and like to raid casually and enjoy the less sweaty parts of the game.

That’s not to say there are no good players on PvE servers, there are just per Capita it’s far far less.

best of the best.

lol no, we could have better servers, if they wouldn’t kill mid size servere by putting in free transfer from low pop servers to high one like stupid benediction. Something that a 5 years old could easily see, but blizzard didn’t…

I dunno, I enjoy Pagle buddies in my bgs more than Bene boys lately.
Bene are the first to call it quits.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t say they weren’t cry babies.

However it’s hard to characterize bene about anything because it’s just such a massive amount of players it’s all encompassing.

Blizzard: “The best we could do is discount you the server transfers.”

I have a warlock on a higher population realm, but even there LFG is mostly constant advertising for cheesy power-level boosts or GDKP raids (which is fueled by gold buying cheaters - which I would say make up a huge part of the game). The game is simply broken on so many levels, largely due to the zero-integrity player community - which doesn’t surprise me, given the state of the real world today & how people behave.

2 Likes

what they should have done was have restrictions on transfers based on faction population. That would have prevented the large swings in faction balance and stopped the lesser faction from fleeing from overwhelming pressure of being outnumbered.

BUT they wanted the money so they couldnt care less. Shareholder experience over player experience

1 Like

Or idk….manage their servers?

You know there are no queues in the game correct? That’s why Mega servers exist and they didn’t exist in classic. In classic you could not have a bene or faerlina due to login queues. Now that you can infinite layers, megaservers emerged. At this point Mega Servers are here to stay, and smaller servers should have the option to be migrated over.