I'm running 1700+ RBG with no darkest hour am i ok?

Im not running any legs as this is my alt and I dont have time to do torgast. Am I missing out a lot or like am I messing up bad by not running darkest hour legendary?

Obviously without a legendary you will be at a disadvantage because you are essentially down an ability. If you are flag carrying you are hurting your team not having it unless you pre darkness everything. If you are havoc its not as essential because typically you wont be the primary target so extra defense isn’t critical.

doesnt darkness kinda suck tho?

1 Like

Yes it does but its all this sorry class has. Also, chaos theory is better for rated bgs imo.

4 Likes

Darkness is not great compared to what other classes have but you’re still better off overall having the Auto Proc with the legendary.

Collective anguish will increase your survivability too and it will let you make use of an additional defensive conduit

Yeah I used CA for Vengence for the burst heal in FC maps.

Darkness is just meh.

rbgs are different as u have others to compensate for shortcomings.

its 2s and 3s where the survivability is terrible.

so which legendary is best for veng CA or darkness?

Sephuz and Fiery Brand cd reduction are better for vengeance pvp. The second one is also good for pve.

20% chance of not been it is nothing, darkness is cool that you can share it with the team but no one stand on it, DH always move so much to stay put is usless.

you can use the pvp talent, but the rest of pvp talents are way much better.

Darkest Hour is good for Arena, the best Havoc Leg for Arena.

Its also arguably the best Leg for Vengeance RBGs (Im using it), but its still very underwhelming. Honestly should rotate legendaries depending on the map for RBGs.

well im 1900 now with darkest 190 seems like its def worth it

no, you’re not ok, you’re an f’n demon hunter