I'm on a Quest to Marry my Best Friend, Anduin Wrynn

Ooo, that sounds lovely!

If you make this happen you would have an body guard as long as you live.

2 Likes

Not really my jam for RP, but I hope you have lots of fun.

1 Like

And my axe

2 Likes

Daww Hope it goes well <3

1 Like

Thank you!

If we’re running a security team I call the royal ale tester.

Can’t have the Queen to be dying to stuff you’d only find in undercity… Oh, and to protect her from poison, but mostly poorly made ale.

4 Likes

Sounds legit.

1 Like

I feel like people will get the wrong idea about this server if this remains at the top. :confused:

Let people have fun, man. Those who take this seriously probably don’t want to get the “right” idea about the server anyhow; this is a fun little thing that’s clearly tongue-in-cheek.

6 Likes

Someone getting their panties in a bunch over a little bit of fun doesn’t sound like someone I’d want hanging out around here anyway. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not really getting my panties in a bunch as you say. Just thinking that if someone came to our part of the warcraft forums and saw this being the top post they may think that the rumor about MG are true and stay away from it.

Why do we need to prove ourselves to people?

Also, you think those rumors aren’t true? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Sir, I’ll have ye know this is a light fearin’ server.

4 Likes

Yes, the rumors are true, not only can you RP what you want, but also sometimes going all out with no apologies for your harmless story ideas isn’t always a bad thing begetting ridicule.

6 Likes

Honestly, I never read this thread before. I clicked on it out of a whim tonight and was expecting sh*tposts and bad memes. This is surprisingly wholesome.

3 Likes

I’m a hundred percent serious about the in-game marriage event idea, by the way. Like, F it, right? It’d be a fun little evening for everyone involved.

3 Likes

Stop being a buzzkill and let people have their fun.

6 Likes

Agreed, Wow doesn’t have to be serious all the time, sometimes things like this can happen.

3 Likes

Lol! Maybe I will stick to the apple cider!