I'm on a Quest to Marry my Best Friend, Anduin Wrynn

:face_with_thermometer:

I think OP is just trying to start a meme. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gets camera ready.

1 Like

Sounds like someone else wants to be the center of attention. >:3

But seriously, OP. If there’s a wedding, I’m showing up to it.

2 Likes

If OP gets to marry Anduin I’m showing up… on an alliance toon of course.

1 Like

Ignore all the people who don’t like fun, OP! The people of Stormwind as a whole support your marriage to King Anduin!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I can find somebody to officiate.

2 Likes

Fortunately, I think I would fare better than my Mother in Law. With my background as an adventurer, I’ve survived my fair share of dangers!

I wouldn’t mind becoming a meme. XD ‘Woman falls in love with World of Warcraft NPC’ I can see folks taking off with the NPC theme, lol

1 Like

Well, my initial thought was to fade into obscurity. Like my mother-in-law, as most people don’t really know/remember who Queen Tiffin was (unless they are on a wonderful, lore-loving realm like MoonGuard). But I also realize that players not not accept that :joy:

I don’t really want to be the center of attention, but I’ll do what it takes to be with my love! :heart_eyes:

Either way, I may be max-level and geared by then! :sunglasses:

Thank you. I certainly expected that there would be naysayers and all. And I am bracing for it. I do appreciate all of the support!

1 Like

We should because that would prevent his entire blood line from being extinct

1 Like

The wedding would need a fantastic security detail.

2 Likes

My class ain’t ‘punchadin’ for nothin’.

1 Like

We’d need all manner of security. Counter snipers, rogues patrolling in stealth, Paladins and warriors guarding the queen and the king, the priest and his guardians. It would be an event.

2 Likes

As a druid, I am the natural choice for a flower girl. I await my invitation.

3 Likes

If you become queen can we have Sethrak join the Alliance?

1 Like

Thank you!

I think high elves are in line before those! :joy: