I'm not allowed to post images/links

Otherwise I’d share lots more foxes for everyone to enjoy. :fox_face:

3 Likes

Still building trust level?

1 Like

No clue how it works. Pretty sure I just oscillate between enough to post YouTube links and not enough (cuz I can’t do that anymore).

And that is why there are restrictions.

3 Likes

They’re bad restrictions. :fox_face:

1 Like

It’s explained here:

Good luck. Visit often, read alot, and be nice. :wink:

3 Likes

That means dont post foxes BTW.

1 Like

But we can’t see our progress…it’s just weird…Also, you can lost your progress if you don’t post anything for just few days.

What a great idea, this is now a post foxes thread! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

11 Likes

I lost trust level 3. :sob:

Was away for too long.

1 Like

Same, I was trust level 3 and now I’m like 1 and I don´t see it progress at all.

I don’t know. Reload your foxes.

4 Likes

They’re so good. :fox_face: :heart:

3 Likes

youtube links aren’t anymore either at level 2.

1 Like

It looks like you have to post them on mobile (basically, if the preview box shows, it’ll load the embedded video, and then the forums will say you can’t do it, but if the embedded video doesn’t load, you can post YouTube links at trust level 2).

Or delete/block the preview box when posting on desktop.

3 Likes

I wonder if beta access would grant perm t3

Seems like you post often, maybe you are lacking :blue_heart:s given/received

I checked the JSON on my profile and I have trust level 2. Will never reach trust level 3 however as I don’t stick around long enough I think (I usually only subscribe between September and December (and I don’t resub every year); I just make a lot of noise while I’m around :fox_face:).

I’m hoping beta access grants perm t3 so I don’t have to worry about losing it. Good thing you don’t lose t2 but it still doesn’t make sense why we could lose t3 especially if you are a fox.

1 Like