I'm looking to create an Alliance toon here, how is the server

I have a Horde toon and looking to create an Alliance character just so I can get a feel for both factions

What’s your overall opinion of the server?

Is there still an active world or is everyone raid logging and staying in the city?
Is the Alliance totally dominated?

Well before the mass server transfers it was great. Even for the first week or so of transfers it was fine. Alliance side has almost 1000 less players than Horde per IF Pro currently.

We have a good community, decent economy (prices spiked with transfers), wpvp is still decent (BRM and the Zandalar island can be the exceptions), and there’s a decent raiding scene. We are still a dad server at heart.

Aloria spesks the truth. We could use more Allies to offset the mass Horde transfers from Incendious.

If you want to PvP or make a caster, roll a Gnome. If you want to Tank or melee, roll a Human. If you want to Heal, roll a Dwarf. If you’d rather smoke pot and smell like compost, roll a Nelf. Alliance racials are much more conducive to PvE, except for Gnomes, who do great in PvE and PvP in equal measure. If Gnomes could be Pallies, Geofram would have been a Gnome.

I’m rolling a Druid

2 Likes

well played

Wish i could transfer to join my friends but not to keen on rerolling…

Are your friends here?