Im just tryna level damn

Hey hey, levelling is a pain in my rear, whats an efficient way to level for someone rather lazy and with a very very short attention span

What? Leveling is easier now.

To level on shadowlands I reccomend you using Threads of fate ig you already level on char to 60, if not you will need to do the story season with a few dungeons

1 Like

i dont have a 60 am returning, is the story like a soft requirment?

It’s a hard requirement for your first character. You can’t choose a covenant without finishing it on your first character, and without a covenant you don’t have access to things like your covenant ability, soulbinds, or legendary items.

1 Like

leveling is easier in this exansion then ever before

literally follow only the main convenant storeline and your done in under a day

Keep warmode off.

Its cool guys i got it xD

go prot, wear the looms, level 1-50 in legion, and pull as much mobs as you think you can handle…also have netflix running on a second monitor.

2 Likes

Depends on your server balance. Frostmourne alliance, keep it on. Barth Horde, keep it on, ect ect.

Cata timeline using the vanilla dungeons and lots of them have quests. Pretty low stress way to lv to 30. Then the WoD entry quest for easy exp and unlock your garrison for an easy chill spot and mission board. Then there’s pandaran treasure hunting for easy gold/exp. Not to mention opening legion for daily invasion exp.

Get a 2nd monitor and watch Netflix like everyone else

Put on music or an audiobook and just autopilot your brain.