I'm Happy Jaina and Shandris is getting the Spotlight within Patch 8.2

I’m just glad Shandris a good likeable Night Elf Character who deserves alot more Screentime gets to go to Nazjatar along with Jaina Proudmoore.

Now if Blizzard would Add in Jared Shadowsong along with Maiev taking the Charge against Azshara along with Alleria Windrunner who hasn’t done anything at all. That would make the Alliance Elves bit more Better. Also Illidari too forgot those people as well. Better use them to get more Spotlight than being like the Death Knights.

Besides atleast They’re better than Tyrande Night Warrior Mary Sue and Her Old Husband Malfurion coming into Patch 8.2 for Nazjatar. So long Tyrande and Malfurion. I hope to see you boring Terrible Characters less.

11 Likes

… Okay?

28 Likes

There are few characters as misused and abused as Tyrande and Malfurion in Warcraft. Its like Blizzard is intentionally trying to misuse them in order to make their more poorly put together characters more appealing…

32 Likes

I agree OP.

After being forced to help Ms Darkberry take Darkshore for stupid forced inner conflict reasons. I’m more happy to see two likeable characters than Tyrande and Malfurion.

I told you folks. You Lore Elites and Fanboys just didn’t listen.

6 Likes

It was excepted at this point.

Through I don’t know why you would list Alleria. Since when has She got anything to do with Naga unless of course its about the Void that is. To be honest I much would rather see her actually do things in this expansion other than just doing Naga stuff. like her attacking the Horde Troops in the newest War Campaign or something.

2 Likes

Switching to your alt to agree with yourself is pretty sad, Wallurian. If you accept Tyrande and Malfurion into your heart I’m sure they’ll forgive you. Then maybe you can make some friends that will help ween you off being a Human Paladin.

30 Likes

Well She hasn’t really done anything at all in this expansion other than sitting on a Boat doing nothing. That’s what most other good developed Elven Characters are now in days for the Alliance. Just Props and Jokes.

1 Like

why are you posting on a alt to agree with yourself?

33 Likes

That’s pretty much what rest of the Alliance is? Is it not.

I mean its not just Night Elves, Void Elves or any kind of race that is a Elf that isn’t a Prop or Joke. Its mostly the rest. I mean hello. Sons of Lothar, Draenei, Other Humans besides Anduin, Jaina, and etc?

2 Likes

I’m just baffled.

How do you even fit so much being wrong into a single post?

16 Likes

i am fine with both of them being in nazjatar, specially shandris who we don’t know much and we are going to see more, i feel like she really needs it.

and maybe i can understand tyrande’s absence if they are preparing another story for her ie:continuing her war with the horde.
if that is the case is fine by me that she isn’t in nazjatar because otherwise that would mean that she has to work with the horde. and bonus points if azshara doesn’t die so we can get another chance for a confrontation. well, at least i can have hope for it.

and i really,really don’t get this tyrande hate.

7 Likes

She commited the heresy of daring to question the wisdom of the Emperor of Mankind. She then used up an Alliance Power-Up token getting a boon from her goddess, instead of letting someone with more Human Potential have it.

35 Likes

Didn’t you already make a post about this a couple weeks back?

1 Like

I think the reason people are upset with Tyrande not being there, can be answered with a situation like this.
Azshara is Tyrande’s Sylvanas, and by that I mean, she is the character responsible for the growth and shaping of another character, ANduin has had to rise to the challenges Sylvanas has put in front of him as a character, like Tyrande had to for Azshara. Azshara is incredibly woven in with everything Tyrande is as a character, so not having her there would be the same as having Sylvanas defeated without Anduin even being present. It defeats the purpose of having a character responsible for someones growth from an antagonistic side, if said character isnt there for their defeat and showing their rising above of the challenges. While Xavius is that to Malfurion, and we did kill him without Malfurion, Malfurion has still had 2 times in the past dunked on Xavius and at least played a role in Xavius in game defeat. From all we’ve seen from the datamining, Tyrande plays 0 part in the downfall of the woman that shaped her core characteristics.

Also I don’t think you quite get what a mary sue is. Mary sue’s don’t fail in their tasks, when they do it’s a nonfail just to check the box of saying your character failed in something. Tyrande 100% failed in stopping Nathanos from rezzing Delryn and Sira, which leads directly to the active warfront and more of her people dying, as well as stopping the dark ranger recruitment, as well as not killing the Warchiefs second in command.

18 Likes

You know that using 7 different alts just to like your post and agree with it doesn’t make your point more valid?

11 Likes

How selfish of her to not let Jaina get another powerup, why with that token she could have beat Azshara, who was on the level of Archimonde and Kil’jaeden when still an elf by mannaroths own admission and has only gotten stronger, by herself instead of having to work with a filthy horde elf.

7 Likes

I’m glad Jaina is the main character of 8.2. Hopefully we will get a few in game cinemas of her!

25 Likes

Hopefully in 8.3 as well! She really hasn’t had enough spotlight in this expac yet, it’s sort of surprising that they gave her a warbringer and had her do so little, all she’s really done is show up on a boat after Dazar’alor and do something with Derek.

12 Likes

less Jaina and more tyrande would have been better.

7 Likes

Wait…I’m not attacking Jaina now? She’s not going to be trying to kill me every week?

7 Likes