I'm excited to see what original owners of the Feldrake will be getting!

Yeah I bought those too.
My existence as a Blizzard customer is a joke.

1 Like

Why should you have a threshold? I thought everything should be for everyone?

Everyone can live happily beyond their own thresholds.

You shall not pass!

I also wouldn’t recommend any debates if this is how it’s gonna play out.

1 Like

Nope. They’re just you and I. Regular folks like anyone else here. Only they got ignored by Blizz more than we did.

People need to stop treating orange text as anything special. It isn’t. Community Council is dead and useless.

2 Likes

wanna know what the forum said about the helm?
" you got early access " " you got your moneys worth "
like… wat?
brother. i dont think this place is sympathetic to anyone who wants something out of being ripped off.

1 Like

I disagree. Mythic mounts are just as much of a trophy, and pvpers are still allowed to have a shot at getting them even if they didn’t spend the entire xpack preparing and raiding with their guild. It should be the other way around as well.

1 Like

I’m just here to support Bobby.

That’s evident.

I got most of the TCG mounts and I’m glad that these are comming back for new players, it’s bad that this promotion will just last a couple of days, the mount should be added to the BMAH after the Twitch drops.

Blizzard should bring all the removed RAF mounts and all the TCG items back into the game .

3 Likes

For enough of your rare items I might be able to support uwu aswell.

Dear gods.

You’re right

And I disagree. Mythic mounts and transmogs should be removed seasonally. It might make people actually mythic raid at that point. You’re entitled to your opinion. But it would still be awful.

Bold of you to assume there are multiple gods when the one true god Cheesus Crust is out here slicing it up.

I agree. Mythic mounts should be removed seasonally. Just like Gladiator mounts. And just like any other mount who’s time has come and gone (including TCG.)

people on this forum: EVERYONE GETTING A MOUNT SHOULDNT MATTER TO YOU IT DOESNT EFFECT YOU

also people on this forum: NO YOU SHOULDNT GET 5 ACHIEVEMENT POINTS FOR HAVING A MOUNT BEFORE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

I won’t allow you to have my achievearoni’s you jabroni!

Why do people keep insisting that everybody bought with money? Maybe some did with token. Maybe some did with illegal gold. Some didn’t. I didnt buy it with money.

Why? TCG mounts are just store mounts with more steps.

hahahahahahahahah

3 Likes