I'm excited to see what original owners of the Feldrake will be getting!

I will get it for free while others have paid over $4000 for it on ebay. LOLOLOLOL

17 Likes

And the flip side to that argument is: why give away unique mounts from 10 years ago to people today who feel they are entitled to anything and every thing that ever existed because reasons.

I want is not a valid justification for handing out items.

7 Likes

I have had it for 6 or so years, used it once :frowning:

It’ll be as fun to ride as the tree mount everyone got.

to cause a bunch of entitled players to start whining on the forums obviously. it worked super well

6 Likes

A better question is why not? Better to get marketing and advertising worth a crap ton of money than nothing at all, while private people attempt to sell these and get nothing for them.

why not? i think because where is the cool reward for those that already have it.

blizzard got this grass is greener on the other side complex. “lets entice new players while slapping the face of our die hard never quits”

where is the reward for people that already got it?

4 Likes

Why do you think you’re entitled to anything at all? You bought it, you got use out of it for ages. You don’t get squat except the enjoyment you’ve had from it for years and years.

People get stuff for free or $2 from thrift stores now that used to cost hundreds. No one cares.

7 Likes

yet here you are mumbling in a thread where everyone cares. bahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha!!!

4 Likes

This is a really stupid comment, you realize that, right?

Responding in a thread doesn’t mean I give one iota of crap about your entitlement or whining. All it means is that I wasted my time to respond to nonsensical, childish replies.

4 Likes

If you bought it for money, then it isn’t worth anything to begin with. The only reason why its “valuable” is because of artificial scarcity. If you have to pay for anything in this game the prestige of what you buy is null and void. If you actually spent thousands of dollars on this mount that’s your problem, not blizzards. This mount wasn’t tied to an achievement or anything of relevant skill. The only thing that was tied to this mount was currency. Is there prestige in swiping your credit card? Is there prestige in spending millions of gold?

4 Likes

You got 12 years of having an exclusive mount, that’s what you got. No one cares anymore.

3 Likes

you talk to much

3 Likes

Nothing that is what they get. Why are they entitled to something else? You think blizzard owes people something for rereleasing something they own?

Hell so many people are whining it has been over a decade since I’ve even seen the mount.

That was the whole idea behind the mount to begin with…

Just another Classic Andy Troll trying to be witty and failing. :yawning_face:

5 Likes

yeah its a load of bull. i dont even like the black market ah. another slap in the face

1 Like

I was just offering a contrary view to think about. You’re not wrong. But personally I would rather see newer, different items than giving away older ones. The Feldrake for example was offered to entice players to purchase something specific. So I can see how some might feel cheated.

Is there a right or wrong way to go about it? Probably not. It’s a matter of perspective I think, and I wanted to offer another perspective.

1 Like

That’s not true at all. When Blizzards changed how they allow you to play the game by just buying a sub vs having bought all the expansions and base game, they never compensated anyone for all the money they spent on their past purchases, and they won’t be doing that for any mounts for sure.

I’m glad people are getting no compensation