I'm done with this

This is not a good game to spend my time on. It’s not entertaining, it’s repetative, unbalanced. It’s a bloody chore to log in, do the pointless dailies, get miserable amounts of anima to buy upgrades/cosmetics with inflated costs that force you to grind every drop of anima.

But the main offender is the state of the hunter, specifically MM, the spec I was excited for during pre-patch and SL start - a pure dps that’s been gutted by inept developers into the barely functioning monstrosity that it is now. “Unpruning” brought nothing but hunter’s mark, start of a pvp season - MM got hit with a nerf-hammer so hard that it’s back to sub 1% pvp representation that it had in BfA. Covenants powers are an unbalanced joke. Pvp is an utter disaster with half of your utility and survivability being tied to your paper-thin pet. Stupid “muh siper fantasy” of MM design doesn’t work in pvp, you stand still like a bufoon, Aimed Shot barely deals any damage, buffed arcane shots tickle, burst cooldown is absolute garbage that for some reason has 15s duration instead of proper 20s like all normal classes do. CC is garbage, freezing trap freezes pets/reflected/immuned instead of cc’ing the desired target, bursting shot misses point blank, counter shot is a joke - 3s interrupt on a 24s cd, literally worst interrupt in the game.

I could rant for another several screens worth of text, but I won’t - anyone who played hunter for atleast a week knows it’s problems. I’m just sick to my stomach opening forums and seeing nothing but complaints, criticism and advices given en masse by hunter playerbase - and it just falls on deaf ears. Not a single bluepost about hunters since pre-patch, not a single peep, half-a-year of complete radio-silence.

I’m just done. I wanted to get the keymaster, I wanted to get the pvp transmog set and pvp spider mount - but I just don’t have the drive to log on every day and play an underdeveloped and barely functioning class. Peace!

16 Likes

Well to be fair you are level 13

14 Likes

The irony of your post being from a level 14 lol.

6 Likes

I am a level 60 hunter; can I mostly concur?

2 Likes

I am also a lvl 60 hunter with KSM and I agree. No care for horrible pet AI, buggy CCs or our laughable damage ( I play BM and don’t get me started on the AOE cap that we have that other classes don’t)

3 Likes

Im also a lvl 60 hunter, im a Gladiator, done +20 keys and im 9/10 mythic was about to prog on sire but decided id rather just quit the game. its in a horrible state, hunter is at its worst atm. all 3 specs are at the very bottom. you cant play but maybe one covenant being furry forest and everything is unviable in raid/m+, the SST fix left pve hunter devistated we dropped to one of the worst specs in the game having all 3 specs in the bottom 5 specs of the game and then nothing being done at all, just completely ignored. What makes it worst is 9.05 was ment to buff unpreforming legendaries and covenants, yet all it did for hunter was gut the one good legendary/covenant an then the others was buffed but then quickly nerfed to worst than their pre patch versions lol.

Its an complete an utter joke and i can no longer stand to support a product that is just not even close to finished, even bfa had better balance and adjustments than this and they had to straight up redesign almost every system they added in a new patch.

16 Likes

Lvl 60, love to PVP, Random loved those till Shadow, now screw this.
No way to progress, just meat for the metas to chew on.

4 Likes

The best part is getting valor to upgrade items then every single damn M+ gives you anima over and over for your troubles while the gear u already had cant be upgraded.
Pve sucks. raid is frustrating…M+ is repetitive. Loot drops suck.
PvP seems more rewarding but unless you got in the meta from day one and were an OP spec its not fun…

Think I only play out of habit at this point lol.
Seems t

3 Likes

I agree. I enjoy grinding but getting the crossbow to drop from De Other Side a 2nd time is driving me insane. Already acquired mythic gear should be upgradable.

3 Likes

Do not want to see your voice go! This has been a very long fight since the legion pre-patch when hunter were given the shaft coming out of WoD. Back in WoD I would spent a couple weeks of grinding out honor to buy pvp gear then que up for AV to my hearts desire with only say 3 classes I just could not take on. Pallies, Rogues, and monks, every other class no matter how high the ilvl I was out right hunting down. At some points chasing and burning down. When I was being chase down I was still burning them down kiting. All Healers where lunch for me! It was fun when a lock would start to caste fear and I pop deterrence with the glyph that gave 100% spell reflect so that fear bounces off of me and back onto that lock now being feared then it was aim shot city as that lock went down! Then Legion came and oh MM wont be allowed to use a pet at all. the fight we had inorder to be able to use our pets. Really the only time the hunter communitee came together and took a stand, since its been one hell of a battle to get hunter improvements.

1 Like

We got the most outdated cc system in the whole game. Just make it that our traps go straight to target for starters and add trap launcher so we also maintained ability to place traps like we do now

3 Likes

Ride or die, BM for life.

5 Likes

BM Forever!

4 Likes

MM Forever!!!

2 Likes

SV Forever!!!

5 Likes

HUNTERS Forever!!

5 Likes

Ewww… Look at this man, he is trying to unite us!

(This was a joke)

2 Likes

Loved the comment :rofl:

Anyway… I Agree that we should be a bit more united and pressing in order to get our Specs fixed and playable once again. We’re all hunters after all and this is quite frustrating

3 Likes

Took me 6.2k valor to get my neck from hoa a second time (:

Alright then, dont let the door hit ya. Bye bye