I'm Back, MG!

It’s been… what? Two years? Almost three? I forget exactly. But on a whim I decided to resub and see what the newly revamped leveling process is like, and see if any of the folks I used to play with are still hanging around.

Regardless, this ex-pirate captain is excited to be back amongst his MG family!

5 Likes

I dunnae who ye are, but welcome back! I hope tha’ you find the place to yer likin’!

1 Like

Who could forget Dloin? A dwarf full of many adventurous tales! Welcome back buddy.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem nearly so long, but welcome back to the madhouse.

1 Like

-sassy Hair flip- It’s about time.

Welcome back bud <3 <3

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Last night I made a wee dwarf priest to try out Exile’s Reach, and wow Blizzard did a great job with that new starter zone. It makes me excited to try it with a different class, and maybe even gasp! a Horde toon!

I also spent a short amount of time exploring Boralus with my new dwarf priest, since I totally missed BfA, and then I promptly logged back in on Dloin and WOW was I surprised to see how empty Stormwind City was. I saw four RPers total, and they were RPing with one another so I didn’t stick my nose in.

I’m guessing everyone is hanging around Northrend in preparation for Shadowlands?

2 Likes

Thats mostly because of Sharding due to the zombie event. It made RP during the last week or so a real pain. But it should end in about 30 minutes. (And then SW will be mostly empty because everyone is smashing their face against the Shadowlands content.)

1 Like

Dloin…that’s a name I’ve not heard in some time…

Welcome back man.

1 Like

Thanks! Phylok sounds kind of familiar, but I’m assuming you’ve not always been a void elf?

Welcome back.

1 Like

There was a version that was human, he got renamed and the character was remade into this one.

1 Like

Hey! Welcome back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a name I haven’t seen in awhile. I too just came back after a long break. Welcome back!

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve come and gone since vanilla, but my longest break was from Cata to Legion. There’s always a different crowd every time I come back, and always a different collection of old hats, so it’s fun to see who’s around.

Welcome back Dloin

1 Like

Who?
/10chars

Oh hey! Your just in time for the Best Expansion. XD

1 Like