I'm a returning player after a long break and I need a little advice

I have a question I could use some help with.

I’m a returning player, been around off and on since right before 40 man Nax dropped.

I’m also 59 y/o

I’m probably of intermediate skill as a player, my son used to drag me into arenas and even though he probably carried me a lot of the time I pulled off some cool plays with my warlock, so for my age, I’m not a total scrub as it were.

I’ve been gone since a little way into BfA and now I have 3 toons with iLevels 77-79 (monk, lock, hunter.)

I’d actually love to main my rogue but the iLevel is 68 and I can’t get past the invasions to get my legendary cloak, which the other toons have.

I have a mage at 75 with a legendary cloak who I also have a lot of fun on.

So if I had my druthers I would main either the rogue or the mage, but I’m not sure how to overcome the gear problem with the rogue.

Look for world quests & emissary quests that offer gear upgrades for your rogue. You should be able to get their iLvl up to match your other characters in a few days.

1 Like

Wondering where you got your name from as my name is actually Bathory.

“Wondering where you got your name from as my name is actually Bathory.”

From the Wiki…
Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed was a Hungarian noblewoman from the noble family of Báthory, who owned land in the Kingdom of Hungary. Báthory has been labeled by Guinness World Records as the most prolific female murderer, though the precise number of her victims is debated

Very cool. I am first generation American but both my parents are Hungarian and I have the last name Bathory. I always try to ask when I see someone has the similar name.