Ilvl 447 prot warrior 5/6m LF guild

Hello everyone.
I am looking for a new guild to raid with. I am looking for a progression focused guild that has a friendly and social environment, but knows when to focus up during boss fights.

I am able to raid most days after 8pm EST. Though i would prefer an end of week/weekend raiding guild.

Let me know if you are interested in a new tank for your guild.

Hey there, im from Gravity on proudmoore. 4/8 Mythic and looking for a new main tank to achieve CE this tier with. My bnet is bic#11211

Hey Voidlight

We are currently 8/8H,5/8M in Eternal Palace and only raid 2 nights a week

Current Needs

Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Blood DK - High Priority
Prot Pally - High Priority
Havoc DH - High Priority
Boomkin/Resto Druid (Flex) High Priority
High Priority
Warlock
Shadow Priest

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:

Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.
Preparedness is another must, we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the back ups just in case is required.
Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:

Notfalling#1204
Tradrienia#1273
Magmo#1272
Psyco#1810
MeatyRhombus#1474

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You

Hey there. Shattered Oath 5/8M could be the right spot for you. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM EST , Wednesdays for offnight heroics.

Please get in touch with me and we can discuss. On discord at Lakron#2733

I see you are looking for brew/blood/prot pally. Im a prot warrior. Are you not interested in a tank outside of those 3?

Hey Voidlight, the specs listed would be our preferred ones but we would consider any tank spec based on performance and ability to make every raid night.

Would love the chance to have a chat and see if we may be a good fit for you, if coming to horde side is an option for you. Cheers!

The Murloc Saints is a late night guild looking to round out our mythic roster!

Raid Times
Tues/Sun 8:30-11:30 PST (11:30 - 2:30am EST)

Currently Recruiting
Tank - Any non-druid tank
DPS - Mage, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, Ele Shaman
Heals - Monk, Priest(Disc), Shaman
Any exceptional players always welcome!

About The Murloc Saints
We are a two year old guild that consists of ex-hardcore raiders and casuals looking to push for Cutting Edge while maintaining a two day a week raiding schedule. Everyone in the guild is 18+ with jobs/families so we push as far as we can each tier while understanding life is important too.

What you can expect from us
Passionate and Driven guild members
Sense of Community (we play many other games together)
Communication and Transparency from Guild Leadership

What we expect from you
Come to raid prepared (coins/gems/consumables etc)
Look up strategies for bosses before raid
Drive to improve personal play
Be able to take criticism well
Effort to integrate into our guild’s community

Contact info
-Fambles#1599 (Discord Fambles#2467) Raid Leader
Psychosixx#11896 (Discord Psychosixx#5943) Guild Master
-Tunguskaa#1264 Officer
-Nosepress#1486 Officer

Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

sent you a request.