Ilvl 443 MM/BM hunter LFG

Add: Diaz1222#1697

Days I cannot raid are Tues/Wed. Other than that I am flexible as can be.

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Ik u said u cant make Weds, but since we raid late night i didnt know if thatd possibly change the possibility of u making our times. If it does, plz contact me via bnet :slight_smile:

dang I would love to check you guys’ out but the issue is that my class ends at 945pm pst :frowning: on tue/wed

Hey would recommend posting a little more about your progression if you are looking for a raiding guild.
My guild is looking for DPS, preferably players with mythic experience. We are an Ally guild on Proudmoore.
We are 5/8M EP, CE in BoD. Raid is Friday&Saturday 6-9pm pst.
If you are interested add me on bnet Inzuu#1186