Ilvl 437 Rogue LF guild (Returning Player)

Hello,

I am a returning player looking for a serious progression guild, and have cutting edge raiding experience in legion. I am looking for a guild the has been established for awhile, and available tues - sunday 7:00 pm est to 1:00 am est. if you would like to reach me plz post here or add my bnet Zelph#11383.

Hey, 6/8 Mythic guild here! I like rogues!

We are a mythic progression orientated guild who enjoys playing together and we would like to add a few stellar players to join our competitive DPS team on our path to CE in a non-toxic environment.

Raid times: Tues/Weds/Thur 9:00-11:30 (EST)

Outside of that we have a lively community, always welcoming friends/casuals, which enjoys PvP and M+. We do a fun heroic on Friday night.

We’d like 2 more DPS and 1 healer.

Preferred
Shadow Priest
Lock
Warrior
Rogue
Mage
Demon Hunter
Death Knight

Always interested in exceptional players of any class or role

Please Contact us on Battle net

ariyel#1614

MiniDonut#1880

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :).

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635