Ilvl 411 / Lvl 50 Neck Prot Paladin - LF Guild

Hi All,

It has been a while since i posted on the forums and I am seeking a new home in a guild.

Throughout my experiences in WoW, finding a home has always been challenging, but once found I am committed in the progression and comraderie of the guild.

I have always mained a Paladin specializing in Protection and Retribution(ing) when needed. I have been in several top guilds on several servers achieving cutting edge in prior expansions. After MoP I took a 3 year break coming back near the end of Legion/BFA. I only ever played a tank paladin but I am considering leveling a caster for the next expansion.

With BFA I am currently 3/9M coming off the bench and assisting in progression up to King Rasta. (I have been benchwarming majority of the expansion due to guilds having Monk/DK combo’s)

What I am looking for:
The biggest thing I am looking for is to get in a progressing raiding environment.
I am an introvert and I do not deal in any toxicity and drama at all.
Ideally I would like a place that is social and does m+ however this is not a requirement.

Any Friday and weekend guilds (anytime) is what I am looking for but I can do weekdays 8pm - 12pm EST

Toon name:
Viserysx - Illidan

Best way to contact me is:

Bnet: John117#11337
Discord: ‘Vis’ - Viserysx#4558

Best,

Vis

Hey Vis, our raid team SRD is looking for a tank currently. Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 8/9M 9/9H; 8/8 M (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H; 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M; 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 5/9H 9/9N (BoD)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc), DPS with flex heals

SRD: Any DPS, HEALER, TANK

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, HEALER, TANK

TAHCO: DPS (DK, Lock, Mage, Rogue, DH pref) *Any qualified applicant considered

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Have questions? Contact me on discord Ellsii#6645

Lets have a chat :slight_smile:
(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS (non mage/lock ranged pref)
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

I have not played Alliance at all. That does not mean i will not server transfer/character transfer to alliance

Hi! If you’re considering switching to alliance, we might be the guild for you. We are ally on Llane-Arygos with raid times Fri/Sat @10p-1a EST. We are currently looking for a dedicated tank that is gonna stay with us for the long haul. We have a laid back raiding environment and we are not hardcore, although we do have progression in mind. Currently 4/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. If interested, add vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433 to chat :slight_smile:

Still looking for a home.

Hey Viserysx, if you’re looking to fight for the boy king msg me.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps or resto), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Button Mashers (Mal’Ganis-Horde) Currently 8/8M and 8/8H

About BM:
Button Mashers is formed behind the desire to progress at a highly competitive level on a reasonable raid schedule. We try to maintain a tight-knit feel between our members. The large majority of our core raiders have raided since vanilla/BC and most of us have been playing together for a long time. Our raid atmosphere is pretty light and generally really entertaining as long as people are doing what they are suppose to be. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and kill bosses!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8 – 11pm CST
Wednesday: 8 - 11pm CST
Thursday: 8 – 11pm CST

You can view our current progress as well as some videos of our kills here: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers

Raid History:
Top 20 server during WoD: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers/rating.tier17

Top 200 US during MoP: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Button+Mashers/rating.tier14

Recruitment:
Melee DPS - DK, Ret, Warrior, DH, Rogue
Ranged DPS - Priest, Mage, Shaman
Healer - Priest, Shaman, Paladin

We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Please apply here:
-www.bit.ly/buttonmashersapp

OR

Please feel to contact any officer in-game or via discord ((btag // discord))

Rawbur#1853 // Rawbur#9467
FelicisFelix#1263 // Felix#3254

I have applied. Thanks,

And away we go . . . .

Still Looking. . .