Ilvl 404 frost mage looking for a casual AOTC raiding guild

ilvl 404 frost mage looking for a casual AOTC raiding guild. Looking to raid, get stuff down and have fun while doing it. Best way to contact me is through my battletag Icyblood1992#1861

1 Like

Hey, come check us out. If we sound like a good fit we can chat some more!

Hey, I wouldn’t exactly call us a ‘casual AOTC’ guild, but we’re pretty laid back and always get AOTC if you’d be down for some casual Mythic prog with some chill people as well. We’re looking for more DPS and would be happy to have another Mage join us! I’ll leave all our important copy-pasted info below, but hit us up if you’d like to give us a shot! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we were sitting at 8/8H & 3/8M with Sennarth at about 18% on our best pulls before our raid break!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi Captin

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team
Thursday - Heroic Team
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We currently are 4/8 mythic in VoTI raid and our heroic team has AOTC.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Captainrandom,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A/H] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey, Chain Reaction is an AotC guild looking specifically for a mage–we’d love to chat.
T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific.
Sent you a battletag request already RowanBeth#1291, or you can catch me on discord at Beth#0208.
Hit me up if this sounds interesting to you!