Ilvl 339 Warlock Vet LF Raiding guild Whisperwind

been playing off and on since '04. Trying to get more into in-game content. Looking for a guild that is sociable but also has scheduled and consistent raids.

I’m looking for a long-term guild that I can bring some Alts to as well.

Also into running old game content looking for transmog gear or mounts!!

ilvl - 339
Demonology Warlock, with plenty of Affliction experience
Can be on nightly and on weekends

1 Like

Hey Sko, not sure what type of raiding you’re looking for, but we have several teams you can look at and see what interests you. If you like us visit our site to see more of our community and apply. Hope to hear from you.

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hello there Skowld! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting Healer and dps positions for Uldir and further content in BFA. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!

Our current progression

• 8/8N Uldir-
  • 8/8H Uldir-
  • 1/8M Uldir-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting Classes

• BM Monk -
  • Paladin -
  • Disc / Shadow Priest -
  • Hunter -
  • Shaman -
  • Rogue -
  • Warrior Dps-
  • Blood DK -
  • Mage -
  • Warlock -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

[H] 4/8M REWIND

The guild is moving on Illidan for the next tier

We are recruiting for mythic raiding.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hello there! Still Standing on Emerald Dream is an AOTC focused raiding guild that’s looking to recruit skilled healers and dps! We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 9:30 to 12:30 CST. We do run keystones fairly often, as well as older content for transmogs, mounts, and pets! If this might be an interest for you, feel free to add me on bnet at Aevur#1712, and we can discuss this further!

Catalyst of Sargeras is unique in that we raid while still maintaining an atmosphere that is both friendly and fun. We’re all adults here with real lives outside of WoW and when we log in, we’re here to unwind and have a good time with friends while still killing some pixel monsters. This doesn’t mean we don’t take raiding seriously though. Our main raid team meets Tues and Thurs from 9-12cst (10-1est, 7-10pst) and is currently 8/8H, 2/8M.

Many members of the guild have been playing together for years both in WoW and other games. Want to raid but not sure mythic is your thing? On Wed nights we run an optional weekly heroic raid. Looking to pvp? We have several members who would love to RBG with you on Sunday nights! Mythic + fan? We do those too. Being a part of Catalyst is being a part of a community.

Needs

Our biggest needs at this time are Healer who would also DPS as needed and Ranged DPS, however we’re always looking for exceptional players. Also willing to consider small groups.

Member Expectations

• Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren’t coming.
  • Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members.
  • Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info.
  • Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don’t stand in bad.
  • Desire to be the best. We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn.
  • Preparation. We want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success, as well as doing thorough research on each raid encounter.

Contact

Discord: VU48cpQ

Battletags: Rawrabear#1450, Deresdod#1533, Zarathuztra#1786, Rystet#1989

Hey there Skowld ^^

I think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be the guild for you! We are a casual raiding guild that raids normal/heroic and values enjoyment over hard-core progress. We have members across all realms and of all different abilities and we are just looking to bring people together.

We raid Friday at 5pm CST and Saturday at 2pm CST and we are 8/8 normal and 5/8 heroic. We raid a mix of both heroic and normal.

I’m also especially passionate about transmog runs and mount runs as well as mythic + dungeons. I’m personally a little obsessed with mounts and a lot of us farm mount runs as a chance to just relax and hang out together. I truly think you’d fit in really well with us <3

Hope to hear from you soon! If you’re interested you’re welcome to message me on bnet at ArtyWolf#1209 or you can message my co GM Reyene#1683

Hello Skowld!!

We are currently looking for active/friendly players to join our guild as either casual or that are looking to get into raiding.

We are an Alliance guild on Stormrage and are currently 3/8M - we raid fri/sat late night. 1030pm-130am EST. On nights we are not raiding we have groups running M+, rated BGs, and achievement runs on older content.

If any of this interests you please send me a message so we can chat more.

Discord: Hexxie#3760
Battle net: Chizicle#1335

Hey man, we’re a guild that’s been around since vanilla, and in our current leadership iteration since Cata. We’re a heroic guild, and we’re not going anywhere. We raid Fri/Sun. If that sounds interesting check us out! wowprogress. com/guild/us/hyjal/Seaghyn

And then hit me up to chat on discord @Kyatastrophe#6666

2 Likes