Ilvl 250 Frost Mage looking for a raiding guild

I am a ilvl 250 Frost Mage looking for a raiding guild. I am willing to do whatever it takes to help the guild succeed and will change specs if I need too. I am also good at taking constructive criticism. Best way to contact me is though my battletag Zion1992#1792.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

give us a look.

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
DPS With tank OS

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]

Good Day Zíoníst!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer
Dudz#1750 (Bnet)
Dudz#7637 (Discord)

Bacstabath-Baelgun
Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Typical
Typical#1580

Bandore
Bandore#1902

Current Progression:
10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 7/10M 10/10H SOD.
Contact Details: Shiena#6451 Aveeda#2452
Recruitment:
Healer: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
Tank: None
Dps: All

Hello there, if you are willing to faction change I believe we would be a great fit for you.

Order of the Silver Hand is a guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 9/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for the following classes (but still encourage any/all talented players to apply)

• Healers: Holy Paladin
  • Melee: Death Knight, Arms Warrior, Havoc Demon Hunter, Rogue
  • Ranged: Shadow Priest, Destruction Warlock, Balance Druid, Marksmen Hunter

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to help everyone get their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1600 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Disc Priest
  • Tank: Guardian Druid
  • Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage)

Silvianah: (BTag:Silviana#1487, Discord:Silvia, Silvianah-Stormrage)

Formerly [A] On Lightbringer we are no on [H] on the illidan server. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are in a rebuilding phase and are a bit more relaxed but still attempting for CE this tier.

We are going to be raiding Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We will be having an optional run on Mondays at the same time, which is reserved for sales, achievements, or normal/heroic clears during mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants.

NEEDS
Warlocks
Balance Druids
Mage
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman

Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Death Knights

Disc Priest
Holy Paladin

Recruitment Officer - Kaiksine#1872 Bnet, Enomina#2039 Discord
GM - Xellos#1969 Bnet, Xellos#3150 Discord

Thank you and hope to hear from you!

Hi Zionist, I added you on battle net. I would love to chat with you, I think you would be a great fit. We raid 8-11 Eastern Time on Thrall Tuesday and Wednesday. We are currently 5/10 mythic and working on Painsmith.
Battle tag: slegEr#1552

Thank you

Hello! We’re currently looking for another mage to add to our team please give us a look at the link below!

Hi Zionist!

The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with people who love running keys. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN (while raiding 2nights/week), currently 7/10M in SoD. We are currently looking for exceptional dps.

We are located on US-Illidan, one of the most populated US Horde realms. We just moved (20 of us) from Alliance last week.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hello!

The Vending Machine is a smalller, AOTC, guild on Black Dragonflight, we’re looking to grow our community. If you like what you see in the recruitment post you can add me on discord or bnet to talk more about the guild!

Hey bud looking for ranged dps for 9.2 we are 5/10m raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est on Zul’jin horde spam below if interested