Ilvl 249, 3/10 M Venthyr Prot pally LF Mythic guild

Hey! I currently have 3/10M exp with multiple sub 20% pulls on Soulrender. I’m flexible with timings/days. LF a guild thats mythic focused with a friendly & non toxic environment.

I’ve been playing pally since end of wrath/start of cata, mostly been ret main with a bit of prot and holy in all expansions, except Shadowlands due to the covenant system. I’ve only played as prot in Shadowlands, and am not comfortable swapping to ret or holy for this tier.

Raider.io link so its easier to look me up - https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Kraisers

Btag - Kraiser1624#1658
Discord - kraiser#3935

Hi! If you’re interested in switching to alliance, we have an open spot for a tank. We are Volatile on Llane/Arygos. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. Currently 3/10M SoD, working on Nerzhul. If interested to chat, please add: mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. Thanks!

Kraisers!

Hey, we are looking for a few rolls but honestly to lock in a team that will push the back of of Mythic into CE waters. Someone who can flex as a pally is prefect for us and will be much much easier 9.1.5! That said we have a main tank that can flex into dps and you could tank as well flex into Holy on some fights. I have sent a discord request already and would love to chat further.

Below is our open recruitment listing for some base info: