Ilvl 238 Frost Mage 3/10M 10/10H LF Guild

My guild just informed their raiders that they will no longer be raiding this tier. Due to this, I will l be looking for a new home. I am looking for a guild that has at least 2/10M experience. I am available Monday-thursday, 8 est to 12 est. I am looking for guild that has a great raiding environment and not a lot of toxicity. I have logs, and CE experience from previous tier raiding. I look forward to hearing from any potential good candidates. I also have my Unholy tier set.

Btag: Zelph11383

bump this post

Hey Zelph! We are looking for a frost mage.

We are a 2 day a week, semi-hardcore raiding guild Formed in 9.0 by a group of raiders who were tired of having politics, carries and cliques ruin our chances at progression. We are seeking mature, and like-minded individuals to fill our last spots for progression.

We are a group who lives around the rule “Respect the raiders, respect their time”

Our ideal candidate comes to raid prepared and has a basic understanding of the mythic fight, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster. Looking for 230+ Ilvl.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST

Currently Seeking the following classes;

-Mage
-Boomkin
-Hunter
-Ret Pally
-Havoc DH
-Arms Warrior

• As always, any exceptional player will be considered. If our values are inline with yours, feel free to apply!

Drop us an application and if you have any Questions add Razas#1819 on Bnet.

hi Zelph, we are looking for a core mage :slight_smile: