Ilvl 222 6/10M xp Fire mage looking for mythic raiding guild

Hello ,

I am looking for a Mythic raiding team that is looking to push for CE in the current tier. I have previous experience raiding . Looking for a guild that raid anytime from 6pm Est to 12 am Est monday - thursday. Have logs for review

Hi Flamewich! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Stay Down 6/10M Tue/Wed 9pm-midnight EST, we’re almost through Council, and looking for more solid Rdps.

Bnet: Roflcoptor#1431

Hey Flamewich,

Looks like our times might be a little late for you and we’re alliance. In the off chance you’re interested then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 6/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Mage>Hunter
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hi Flamewich!

on Zul’jin (6/10M) is interested in an experienced mage for our team! While you didn’t have Sunday listed, we only raid 2.5 hours a night, Tues/Sun/Mon 9:30-12 EST. If that potentially matches your schedule, we have a backgrounder/Slideshow that may answer more questions about our community! Pls take a look, we’re looking for a core spot!

(remove spaces)
https:// entropi.shivtr.com/

Looking forward to hopefully chatting on discord!
Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica#5784

Hey Flame! I hope the guild search is going well for you. We are an Alliance 6/10 M guild with good prog on council looking for a fire mage for our main roster. We only raid twice a week (Tues and Thurs 8-11:30pm EST). If this is something that interest you please add me on discord and we can chat about it! If not good luck on your search! @Phantix#8896

Hi Flamewich,

Our guild is currently 4/10M (almost 5/10 Lady Inerva down to 3%) and we are looking to add another solid caster dps to our core:

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 4/10M

Most of our guild is comprised of friends who played together since Mists of Pandaria and reformed a guild during Battle for Azeroth. Since reforming we went:
BFA - Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M
BFA - Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 12/12M (CE)

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge again while remaining somewhat casual in the process. We take raids seriously but understand that there’s a life outside of the game. Majority of our guild is in their late 20s/early 30s and have work and family to prioritize outside of the game.

We try to do the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night. We do Rated Battlegrounds every Saturday and M+ outside of raid on off nights when bored. Both of these are optional and not something that you need to do if M+ or PvP are not your thing.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. We would love to have you as part of the team.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Hey Flamewich,

[US][H][Thrall] 2/10 M is LFM. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 10 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST with alt raids on Sunday

Feel free to ping me at any time on Disc: Blutide#9696

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 5/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952