Ilvl 221 Rdruid / Offspec Boom - 2/10M / AOTC / SL Pvp Elite

Hello, I am looking for a new home! I am a 30+ year old male and have a lot to bring to a raid team. I have a lot of raiding experience since burning crusade. Unfortunately I have not been able to find a guild this expansion. I have cleared heroic castle 6 times and got AOTC December 21rst 2020, and I was the raid lead. I do have lots of raid leading experience and do not mind, but prefer not to. I am 2/10 mythic and have not been able to progress due to not having a guild. I am also 2400cr in RBGS currently and have a 233ilvl weapon. I am really geared at ilvl 221, and have studied all boss encounters. I am looking for a core spot as a Healer. It would have to be an adult (30+) raiding guild and be a minimum of 3/10mythic. I am very open to different raiding schedules as I am my own boss. I would make 100% of all raids prepared with all requirements. It would be nice to have a genuine guild this x-pac to call home from now on! Leave a post on here with contact info and I will reply ASAP!

[A] Stormrage, Newly Created (Transferred), 1/10M, 10/10H core LFM

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, is a newly formed guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. With a newly formed guild, we are looking to fill out our Mythic raid team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm ST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need 2 tanks for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: High- All applications welcome

Healers: High- All applications welcome (prefer holy paladin, disc priest)

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dawnbringer/spotzdruid#difficulty=4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4

ZaCarm (Officer) - Still loading from transfer…will update as soon as it posts!

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

Hey there! Our guild is recruiting, looking for more to push into mythic. [H] [Bleeding Hollow] T/Th 8-11 PM EST, Wednesday optional night.

Our guild xp:
Multiple KSM
Multiple Glad/2500+ xp players
Prior CE/current AOTC

Lets chat! Discord: Tippsie#9290

Hey, our guild is looking for a healer with a DPS OS to help finish out our mythic roster. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30 - 11 CST and we recently achieved AOTC. We are planning on starting Mythic this Tuesday and hope to complete our final trials next week as well.

Add me on discord @ Elv#6466 if you are interested!

Hey there elpiz, we are looking for another druid that we can use to play boomy and is well versed in other specs. We’re a 2 day (+1 flex) day a week team. Tuesday/Wednesday nights 7-10 CST, with the flex day being Sunday. We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers with many years of raid leading and managing wow guilds. We are looking to just play a few times a week and be able to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun relaxed environment.

Currently LF WW monk, RET pal, Holy PAL, Boomkin, feral, Shaman dps or any above average dps at this point due to some people losing interest in expac early on.

If you are searching for a two night a week guild that is active inside and outside the game then feel free to contact an officer to set up a trial or chat.

All interested parties are encouraged to contact Iliketurtles#1146,Zeek#1714 or evildead#1247 in game.

Or if you use discord @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey Elpiz! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Levios#1714 could use an Rdruid hmu and we can chat.

Howdy! We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 3/10M & 10/10H

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 3/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: Looking for 1, any
  • Healers: Hpally, Holy Priest, RSham, RDruid
  • DPS: Any, ranged preferred: especially hunters, melee with exceptional history or logs

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

I know you said 3/10m but i figured i can’t hurt to try. We have a long history of CE and a lot of adults in the guild. If you’re open to alliance and are ok with the 2/10, here’s our info:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M, 9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey man reaching out my guild is only 2/10m but the group is solid and progressing well.

We’ve had some issues with raid leaders this tier.

We raid tues/wed 8:30-11:30 est. Zul’jin horde

Reach me at waffles012#1615 or Raz#4836 on discord

[Magic Short Bus] @ Illidan (Horde)

About us:

• Magic Short Bus is a guild that was formed halfway through Mythic Nya and ended the tier at 10/12M and did not raid during pre-patch because we put our focus into building a better roster for Shadowlands. During Shadowlands we have achieved 10/10 Heroic and 4/10 Mythic while having too cut our roster down from a 40 man raid team down to a core 20-23 after heroic weeks. We are looking to replace some of our weaker performers so that we can go through mythic at a much faster pace than we did in Nya. Most players in the guild have been top 100US throughout multiple tiers and the leadership has been apart of running top 100US guilds.

Currently Recruiting

• Currently are looking for any great Dps players, We are mainly looking towards Mages, Boomies, Hunters & any Healers with exceptional Logs too back up.

Anyone that considers themselves a good player with LOGS to back it up are always welcome no matter the role also.

Progression

• 4/10M.
  • 10/10H.

Requirements

We are only looking at applicants who are already very experienced players with logs to show it, or the kind of player that is the top in their guild that is looking to leave their guild and push themselves.

Raid Times/Days:

• Tuesday-Thurs from 8-11 Server Time (CST), 9-12 EST

Application Form

https://forms.gle/6hceXA1fVLVDaJq1A

Contact us:

• Battle-tags: Calltheplug#1646 Seethrowwar#2665, OxeneerRal#1429
  • Discord: Seethrowwar#8247

Hey Elpiz,

We’re 9/10H and looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting HEALERS and dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional player, please do not hesitate to apply.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

Hey Elpiz! We are a 4/10M guild looking to expand our healing roster with one more super solid player. We have been making good progress in this tier, especially considering losing two weeks to the holidays. We did not reschedule days on those weeks, as we focus first and foremost on life over the game. We are definitely an adult guild, overwhelming in the late twenties or early thirties. We thrive on respect for each other and respect for our goals – these are our driving principles. I think you could find a great home for Shadowlands with us, and I would love for you to check us out. Allow me to redirect you to our guild recruitment page:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-310m-7-10pm-est-wed-thurs-mon/582652

The post does say 3/10 but I can assure you we killed Sun King last night. I have those juicy haste/vers leather gloves to prove it!

Hello there, here is some info about us, I know you mentioned 3/10 mythic. We will be at least that tonight. Hope to here from you:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-boomer-mechanics-illidan-210m-1010-h-ce-bound-guild-recruiting-for-castle-nathria/845538

Hi El!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello Elpiz!

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!
3/10M | 10/10H
Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands. (We are not progression raiding in BFA)

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable.

• We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
HEALER
If your class/spec is not listed above you are still encouraged to reach out!

Expectations

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.

Raid Times

Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST) Farm Night
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
These times include invites and break.

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215
BNET - Vehx#11185

Hello there!

Come join us this week for Mythic progression!
We are on Hyjal [H], semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently 5/10M and are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group! Our goal is to push CE.

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

We are all about raid environment and efficient mythic progression. We raid 50% less than most guilds with the same progression.

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

App: http://bit.ly/2M9u7qr

Discord: Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 4/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Healer -Druid, Shaman, Priest, Monk
Mage

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6