Ilvl 195 Boomie looking for Normal/Heroic and beyond guild

Horde Balance Druid looking for a new home. I am willing to faction change/transfer for the right fit.

I am currently ilvl 195 and have cleared 9/10 Normal Castle and 1/10 Heroic.

I am looking for a guild that’s either still progressing in Normal and starting heroic. With maybe one day doing Mythic,. Also one that has people on to run mythic+, its kinda rough pugging higher keys.

I’m currently looking for a later night guild, around 630pm PST/830pm CST/ 930pm EST or later, and that raids 2 nights a week non weekend if possible. Sundays are doable though

I can be reached here or on my btag - Saicam#1480

or on discord - Saicamania#2001

1 Like

Hey Saica!

[Emergency Tactics] is building a brand new raid team dedicated to pushing Mythic with the overall goal of CE most tiers. We are looking for all players with the mindset and dedication it takes to achieve CE as a team. Check out our details below and contact me for further details!

Raid Times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord: Brewdicke#9828
Needs: Heals and dps

Hey Saica

Hey Trilla

About Us

FireStorm (Area52) is a group of players that loves the integrity of being in a community based guild. Respect towards guildies is first and foremost our number 1 rule. We expect raiders to play responsibly in their chosen role and come/help with the preparation of raid mats. I.E; Pots, Flasks, Food, Etc . We’re a very active guild that has members constantly running M+, PvP or chatting in Discord and are looking for people who will be just as active.

Our goal is to have a community and a team able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

Raid and Expectations

Raid Progress: 10/10N // 2/10H
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed @ 9:30pm-12:30 (est)

• Raid Invites Go Out 15 Mins Prior.
  • Come To Raid Prepare: With at least Flask, Food, and Pots
  • Be Aware Of Boss Fights and Mechanics, everyone should be watching a guide prior to raiding.
  • Keeping Up to Date With Class/Role Changes
  • Proper Addons Such as Bigwigs/DBM/ Etc
  • Attendance is Key ! If you can’t make a certain please let us know ahead of time so we can find a replacement for you on the day.
  • Open to Constructive Criticism and advice from other guild members. (2 brains is better than 1)
  • Last But Not Least, Part Of Being a Mythic Raider is also doing mythic + keys

Classes We Are Looking For:

Healers: Priest, Paladin, Shaman

DPS: Warlock, Druid(boomie), Hunter, Shadow Priest. Skilled melee will be considered as well

Contact

We also ask for a short voice interview with all potential recruits.

Discord: Slip#9595
BTAG: Calamity#12814
BTAG: LordFarquaad#1892

Hit me up abe1224#1820

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add a Boomie to our core roster and I wanted to reach out just incase we might be what you’re looking for. We have a bit of an earlier start than what you mentioned but I still wanted to leave this here just incase it could be flexible and while we do push into mythic we do it in a relaxed chill environment so if the times are okay and you’re open to mythic maybe hit us up - if not then apologies for the guild spam :slightly_smiling_face:.

Chaotic Neutral is a semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10N and 8/10H.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

[H] [Illidan] [ancient mana dealers] Is looking for a ranged player. We raid on sat/sun at 11am to 2pm and have a alt evening raid on Wednesday at 8pm to 11pm (optional). We are currently 10/10N and 1/10H and look to eventually progress thru mythic. Our raid leads have (Nya 6/12M) mythic experience and look to take the guild as far as it can go. We can and have done a split day for players that can come on the Wednesday evening for the first half and on the Sunday day time for the last half. If you are interested please visit our website at www.ancientmanadealers.com