Please delete

thanks for the replies!

HEY THERE cap were actually 9/10H and 1/10 M heres a little about us

Mana has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 7:00 pm thru 11:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

What we need: Mythic oriented players.

Healers: (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.) SHAMAN!
Ranged DPS: Mage, and Hunter, Boomkin
Melee DPS; Rogue, DKt for more info.

Please add Quixsis#1477 or Skoalmanck#1772,beautyinwar#1784- Sergean

Hey Cap!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H 1/10M

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-810h-lf-r-sham-and-r-dps/812387

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

10/10N (on Farm) 2/10H

Currently Recruiting. 185+

Healers: 4
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4 (off spec heals Flex)
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
1 Spriest
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hey!

I am from WDBM a Horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code: h5yZVMx

Hey Captcapslock,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Bloodfang Coven - [US] Tichondrius Horde

Who Are We?

Bloodfang Coven is a 10/10N, 7/10H Castle Nathria (4/12M Ny’alotha) casual raiding guild. We are active every day of the week (especially after 5PM PST) offering a wide variety of activities from raiding, mythic+, arenas, and more. We are a tight-knit group of gamers who are committed to raid progress, while remaining fairly casual players. Having fun while being committed to making progress is what we do best!

Who Are We Looking For?

We accept any player of any level, class or playstyle into our guild. Our goal is to build a community of cool and fun people to level and do end-game content with. Nearly anyone is permitted to join. For raiding, Core members are expected to attend regularly and on time, while Alternate members are not required to attend. Core members are always given priority with guild resources and raid group spots.

Raid Days: Tues/Weds 7PM-10PM PST

Recruitment:

• Any players interested in M+
  • Core Raiders:
    • Ranged DPS preferred
      • 2 Affliction Warlocks
      • Balance Druid (Resto offspec a plus)
    • Venthyr Arms Warrior
    • Unholy Death Knight

Why#6455 on Discord (Toborxlw in-game), Sandwich#1126 on Discord (Kegslain in-game)

Expectations for Core raiders:

• Be relaxed and fun but when we are ready to pull, focus up.
  • Be knowledgeable of your class (know your rotation, do the simple things)
  • Attendance! BE ON TIME PLEASE (if not PLEASE let the raid/RL know)
  • Keeping a competitive edge throughout raid tier
  • Good, respectable attitude and not toxic (we are here to have fun and push content!)

Hey Cap my raid group is looking for a couple range dps and i think you would be a good fit for our group. Were Currently progressing on H Sire! I would love to chat with ya or have you fill out our short app and get a chance to chat. I will leave our guild info that can fill you in on our group. Look forward to chatting with you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ml-forged-h1-10m-9-10h-lf-range-dps/681823

Hey there, Insomnia on Thrall is looking for ranged DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs 8PM EST- 11 PM EST. We are currently 9/10 H. Our focus tier 1 is AOTC and push into Mythic, prepping for CE push Tier 2.

We are a solid core of people looking to rebuild our team. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla, and quite a few of us have been together in one guild or another for a while as well. If you are interested in being a part of rebuilding our raiding core this tier to push into CE for tier 2 please feel free to reach out Raearia#1312.

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 2/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

Hey Captcapslock,

We’re looking for a few solid dps to round out our roster. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and through BFA. We are 9/10 H in Castle Nathria, and were 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays. We are currently working on Heroic Sire Denathrius and expect to down him quickly and be ready to move into Mythic immediately after.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few dps and a healer to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!