Illusion: Wraithchill

Understood. I’d obviously try out a collection of weapons right away, so well within 72 hours. I’m sure that would be fine, yes?

I’d recommend less than that even. Anything more than a couple of hours may disqualify you from any refunds. I definitely wouldn’t wait 3 days to see if the illusion works the way you’re hoping it does.

Should you decide to give it a shot and need to attempt a refund, you can do so via this link:
https://battle.net/support/help/wf/wow/166/1152

If you have an eligible refund, there should be the option to refund it there. If there are no eligible refunds, it gives you the option to put in a ticket.

4 Likes

It seems to me the tefund policy on digital goods differs significantly.

Hmm… I seem to recall 72 hours being mentioned in the past as a cutoff. But I would try it out right when I purchase, but sometimes RL happens and I may not get back to trying all my weapons until the next day. Surely 24 hours would be reasonable, no?

Technically speaking , all digital sales are final. Once payment has been made and your account is upgraded, Blizzard is not legally required to provide a refund.

That said, we have certainly seen cases where if the buyer immediately contacts Blizzard, they have been able to provide an exception. Even 24 hours might be too long. I would try it out and if it didn’t work the way you expect/want, then ask for the refund immediately. That’s you best chance at a refund.

For anyone interested, here is the Terms of Sale link. The info on digital sales is under Section B, #2.

Section B – Terms of Sale for Digital Content and Services

2 All Sales for Digital Content or Services are Final. No refunds are permitted except with respect to any statutory warranties or guaranties that cannot be excluded or limited by law.

5 Likes

Terms of Sale

Section B – Terms of Sale for Digital Content and Services

1. Orders for Digital Content and Services. By placing an order on the Battle.net Shop, you agree that you are submitting a binding offer to purchase digital content, such as digital versions of Blizzard interactive games and digital content for Blizzard products (“Digital Content”) or service from Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Based upon your billing address, Blizzard will collect sales tax on your behalf and remit payment to the state government in states where digital goods are taxable. Your order is accepted and a contract concluded once Blizzard has sent you a Confirmation Email (“Confirmation Email”). YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE SUPPLY OF DIGITAL CONTENT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF BLIZZARD’S SERVICES BEGINS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL IS SENT. In the case of pre-orders, the performance begins when Blizzard adds the respective license to your Battle.net account after sending you a Confirmation Email.
  2. All Sales for Digital Content or Services are Final. No refunds are permitted except with respect to any statutory warranties or guaranties that cannot be excluded or limited by law.

Edit - Finally got home from work and was able to track down the Terms of Sale page. Mere moments too slow, it appears. :laughing:

2 Likes

I appreciate the information. You guys are definitely convincing me not to risk buying the Epic package. :disappointed_relieved:

If I can suggest it, it works just like every other weapon enchantment for the most part. So whatever a normal weapon enchantment will work on, Wraithchill will work on. So if you know your usual enchantment rules, or test those out, then that’s what it’ll work on. For instance, no enchants on bows.

And you can always find a friend who’s got it, and see what it looks like on their weapon. Hey, if you want to see what it looks like in-game, hit me up.

3 Likes

This is actually really helpful. I can try another weapon enchantment on each of the weapons from my go-to transmog wardrobe and see if that works. If those all work, I’m good to go. Thanks Joda!!

edit: still Pu just switched over to an alt before switching back to post (in case anyone was confused)

2 Likes

Glad to help out! Let me know sometime if you want to see what Wraithchill looks like, it’s pretty sweet in-game

Edit: :eyes:

Seen a few videos. It looks amazing. Thanks.

1 Like

i just bought the full shadowlands upgrade and the only thing I didnt get was the illusion

Play around with your appearance filters, you might have it disabled.

You may also need to log out and back into the Blizzard app and game a time or two.

2 Likes

i have the epic edition but i cant find the wraithchill effect anywhere, ive check with all weapons and still nothing, check the appearance tab and its still not showing up, ive logged off and on a few times and cleared my cache but still nothing

When did you purchase it? It might just need time to process before it’s unlocked.

Also make sure that your filters are showing everything in your collections.

i got 1-2 hours ago, and my filters show all, ive been swapping between toons just incase but still wont show up D:

You made sure u doing it directly on the weapon not thru the colections tab right.

im at the xmog guy, ive checked there and under the collection tabs

What does your transaction history say regarding the purchase?

it says i own the epic edition, i have the mount, pet, hearthstone and the 120 boost, just not the illusion