[Illidan] Team Infract - Envelop-Illidan recruiting for CE Dragonflight -

2 Likes

:smile: love the guild and guild culture. t is so hard to find two day mythic groups these days.

Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to discuss

Find a home for Dragonflight!

Still looking for DPS and Healers for S4 fun

I am looking for 2 day raiding M guild myself!
Do you need ranged DPS (BM Hunter?)

Hi there, I am an Arms warrior who is willing to play any role needed. I am actively looking to level alts pre-expansion to fill any needed roles.

The guild raiding schedule is perfect to work with my schedule as a teacher. I am excited to really explore this expansion from release as I have never had that opportunity before. I am returning to WoW after some time off but I am quickly getting up to par with it all.

Please reach out to me if you would like to discuss anything further. I would love an opportunity to join the guild!

Hadn’t swapped characters yet. :sweat_smile:

If you are interested please fill out an application so we have some background information :slight_smile:

Hey there, I filled out an application earlier this morning. I mentioned that my got lost from a series of name changes and I managed to get into contact with warcraftlogs support so they could retrieve my logs for me.

I cannot post them here unfortunately, but my character is now available to be searched on the website. If you’d like I could DM them as well.

In the meantime I think I overlooked the question “What steps would you take to improve if you were under-performing?” and my answer was that I would first evaluate which areas I am lacking on and then proceed to use the various resources that are available to improve my gameplay (wowhead, method, icyveins. As a holy priest, I’m grateful to have top end priest healers such as AutomaticJak give me insight before most expansions/seasons even launch. It’s more of a preemptive tool so that I don’t hinder the raid once we actually get going.

Looking for more dps, high prio on mage and pali

Still looking for DPS

Put in an application if things are still going forward hope to hear from you guys soon

Still looking for more

Looking for more for S4 before we go into DF for Mythic. Aotc for the 3 fated raids.

Still looking for more!