Illidan Is A DREADLORD

And will convert Sargeras and the rest of the titan pantheon to support Sire Denathrius.
Change my mind.

what mind?

1 Like

Everyone is a dreadlord.

WE are dreadlords!

3 Likes

I think I have a couple of spare brains in jars in a closet somewhere. Give me a sec…

1 Like

Can I be a dreadcorgi?

2 Likes

SHHHHHHHH
we are suposed to be secretive!!!

1 Like

Ya know, i wouldn’t put it past the terrible writing.

1 Like

It would be hilarious if the demon heart Illidan ate came from a dreadlord and now that nathrezim is being forced to work against his sire’s interests

1 Like

I laugh but after the events of SL and more importantly ZM I wouldn’t doubt if Illidan is actually still locked up in a cell.

2 Likes

He wasn’t locked in a cell pre legion. He was dead with his corpse interred in the room where we fight Cordana in vault of the wardens. The other DHs got placed into stasis cells though

But what if that was a Dreadlord playing his part? These guys are playing 75D chess

1 Like

If it was it even had gul’dan entirely fooled which is reasonable. Nathrezim used to be cool legion spies. Now they’re so overused and connected to everything that I roll my eyes every time one shows up these days. Like “oh you again…”

1 Like

They’re the Team Rocket of WoW

2 Likes

Dreadlords are actually corgis. Trapped for 20,000 years by Vozaal, the janitor. We must save them champyon! To arms!

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

Which means “Im posting something silly and have no intention of actually defending my topic”…

:sunglasses:

It’s gonna turn out that the Dreadlords are so sneaky that they were only pretending to serve themselves. In a super secret double reversal betrayal, they’ll reveal that the Dreadlords we thought we knew were actually Dreadlords in disguise and had been serving someone else all along!

2 Likes