Illidan 443 Ret/Hpal LF H/M Raid Guild 10.2

Looking for a chill adult guild, prefer raid times between 6PM-11PM CST any night. Most of my raid experience is from before SL (including some CE exp) but want to raid 10.2. Also run M+. Prefer Ret, can off-heal if need be. Also have a 433 Rogue alt. Add Sock#11634 btag.

Hi! I’m Jonny and welcome to our guild. To get to know us, you need a bit of history. We started as a group of players from Chaotic Neutral and Hordes Horrors on Aggramar. We split from those and created The Crabshack and quickly became the top Horde guild on that realm. We struggled through a lot of adversity in such a tiny place. We had to recruit off realm for talent. Eventually in SOD, we quit Aggramar and went our separate ways on Illidan, only to reform later as No Sweat.

No sweat is a guild that’s focused on community and fun before parses and Raider IO dick measuring. We still focus on progression and pushing as high as we are capable of. Toxicity and shaming not tolerated. Many of us have been raiding since the early days of the game, and our core group have been mythic raiders since BFA. While cutting edge isn’t our penultimate goal, we are always striving to see just how close we can get while maintaing chill vibes.

Add Jonny.Boi on discord for info!

Hi Paeyn! We end up a little bit later than your listed preferences (half an hour), but if you have some flexibility possible with your schedule then we might be a good fit. We’re looking for a ret paladin to add to our core. We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

Basic info: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H & 2/8M VoI | LF MAGE/LOCK/DK/DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Greetings Paeyan!

Sock, as in one sock? The dryer gnomes must have stolen the other sock! I knew gnomes couldn’t be trusted!

Our raid times fit your schedule, so I shall leave you our guild information to peruse. Check us out!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey Paeyn!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams

We could really use a ret pally and flex heals would be great! I’ll send you a bnet request

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828