Illidan’s grasp

still broken please fix

1 Like

Just posted another one because I didn’t see this one, but yep, still broken. Please fix.

1 Like

OMG AMORDRIN LOLOLOL

I made my own thread about this and then am looking through these other ones. Crazy seeing you again, I just saw Vandalina (also a Veng DH from Dal Sewers) 2 days ago, requesting join my premade RBG…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/illidans-grasp-is-broken/787517

So i’m not the only one :scream: hard to believe it still isn’t fixed lol. Just give us a deathgrip instead :wink: we don’t get any slows until like renown 30ish kyrian

12/23 STILL broken. What’s happening with this? Anything? Bueller? Bueller?

24/12 still bugged up to this day. I think the main issue is that there’s not any other skill to throw the target as wowhead suggests (Illidan’s grasp: Throw). Its funny that for nerfs blizzard is very fast into nerfing (The hunt), but for this bug it has been going since the beginning of the expansion, I’ve reported it for about 3 different weeks and no luck.

12/26/2020 still broken, broken since October

December 28th Still broken. Can’t believe basic talent testing get past even Beta… Unbelievable, … dare i say more

Do we have any idea when it will be corrected? I still can make it work somehow in arenas as a Kyrian but it is a huge loss, since it is basically the only “stun” VDH’s have.

:bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle:
This BUG is SO OLD NOW
:bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle::bug::beetle:

Maybe is really hard to solve… Remove it and replace it with something else.

Honestly I believe its not that hard to solve, but I don’t think Blizzard team sees this as a priority either, its just sad.

Still broken. For all of SL, I believe. And maybe the end of BFA. I stopped playing my DH for a while and it was working fine… then come here… Blizzard really needs to address this in some sort of post/recognition.

And still bugged

How long must we talk about this before anything happens it was like this in legion too.

Still bugged

bug first reported 21OCT 2020

• 7,603,200 seconds
  • 126,720 minutes
  • 2112 hours
  • 88 days
  • 12 weeks and 4 days
  • 24.11% of a common year

Have passed and no fix in World of Bugcraft.

What this guy said, plus 3 days.

Another week of maintenance and no fix. I’m about to write the Better Business Bureau and flame you on Angie’s List. I don’t care how small and indie your company is.

Would be nice to have this actually function I thought it was just me being bugged

it has made me nothing but sad to see this hasn’t been fixed in so long. I found it today and its almost February. plz let me throw people blizz :frowning:

lets go blizz