I'll be hanged for bringing this up

I would offer a rebuttal , but your clever enough from your post to understand. With every action you choose good or evil . With every action context and intention. No is saying silence , but they way we say something , the way we chose to speak , act and behave , this matters. And the only people who would tell you , I can speak act and behave however I please, so ha, not a good soul would be found among them,

Going to be honest its hard to understand what youre trying to say in this post lmao.

1 Like

I think you should rephrase this. I’m not the only one who can’t understand what you’re trying to say.

Look at all you Redditors changing the world one dumb post after another.

:roll_eyes:

I’ll have you know sir, I come from 4c- I mean ebaumsworld.

2 Likes

We really don’t though.

1 Like

We all know the difference between right and wrong.
I wish everyone compassion and the hope that the desire to spread goodwill amongst men and women is greater then the desire to spread hurt, ignorance and cruelty. I truly wish you all well. Today’s villain is tomorrow’s hero. Choose wisely my friends

The most horrid fact of today’s society is that this was all caused by a small group of very loud people who had nothing better to do but complain. They are miserable and spread that misery by loudly denouncing someone else’s fun. When these spergs are not on campus with their signs and shirts where do you think they go? Back to their cave where the only socializing they get is from the internet (which we all know is the worst place ever).

No surprise those people are here in WoW

It’s pretty easy to tell, actually. I live in an area where super-lifted pickups with InfoWars and Punisher stickers are common. It’s easy to tell when a person is actually ignorant of the world, and when they’re actually just being a troll.

I pity people who are being extremist for the sake of “teh lulz” more than those who are legitimately ignorant. It must be a harsh life for someone to want to do that.

2 Likes

Back in my day, we’d respond to an e-insult with an e-insult… not e-tattle to e-parents.

1 Like

And look where we are now; I’d say that mentality is why certain views refuse to die out.

“Civility” is a coward’s haven against public accountability.

You can’t have public accountability in an online world where someone can just instantly change identities.

Personally, I haven’t unironically used the word “tattle” since I was in elementary school. Mostly because the negative connotations of the word are lost past that point.

Yep. We’re all in our 30s or early 40s.

I’m not sure how your anecdotal evidence adds anything to the conversation, and I’m also not sure how trolls/griefers (people who purposeful make the game worse for others) are “down to earth” people.

Sounds like you surround yourself with scum, which you’re comfortable with, which more likely than not means your the same, especially when you come to the forums defending racially charged commentary in general.

Bye.

1 Like

The leader of our country told it’s own members of congress to go back to their country of origin, even though they were born here.

Yes we DO live in very racially tense times. To not be aware of that is to be willfully ignorant, because it somehow makes you feel better about yourself. Or it doesn’t affect you personally, so you view it as “not your problem”.

1 Like

No. We really don’t. You’re jumping at boogeymen. The people telling us that we allegedly live in “racially tense” times go to their gated communities after their hard day of work. They have zero understanding of the everyday life of the rest of America. Those of us that live in diverse regions can tell you there’s no tension. We’re all confused when we’re told things are tense. We don’t see it. Boots-on-the-ground everyday Americans don’t buy into the notion that things are tense. You’re feeding into the psychosis of a minority of people that stand to make money pushing a narrative that no one believes.

2 Likes

There’s a difference between general ignorance and being aware of inequities, both racial and other forms.

Racism is a strict liability affair.

I grew up an Army brat. Having lived on or near military installations all my life, I have been in some of the most diverse regions in the country. The racial tensions are, for the most part, not in those communities. They do exist, however. The Build a Wall and MAGA movements did not spring up in a vacuum.

I have acquaintances and friends heavily involved in border ministry. You are absolutely right in that much of the racial aggression comes from the establishment. However, there are a lot of closet racists out there, and our current PotUS’s continued rhetoric is giving them more opportunities to display their racism.

1 Like

XKCD is garbage, m8

Care to explain?