Il404 Havoc lf raiding/m+ guild

Hi. Pugging is rough sometimes. Looking for a new home that is raiding and m+'ing. About me:
currently il404 Havoc after having tanked since BC (can Veng for off content). Currently 7/8 HC and 2084 io. I’m looking for a guild thats pushing at least HC on Tuesdays/Wednesdays (must be those nights) that can use a dps that comes prepared and on time. Also like to m+ but getting a bit rough to find good pugs.
edit- forgot some relevant info. Later night is better (8 EST+), willing to xfer.
If you think you can use me, hmu @ Gouki#1560 :slight_smile:

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc

bump up so I don’t fall too far :slight_smile:

Sent you a frind request on BNet! Lets chat

bump to the front

bump for a bud

bump to update info

Hello!

Check out GTD and see if we might be a good fit for you!

can’t make the schedule but ty

Hello there!

After reading your post I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.

If Interested in joining the horde I have a guild for you on Thrall. We are a laid back Friendly adult guild, We are focused on AOTC and 6/8 Heroic. If we have the team progression in mythic is an option. We have people doing keys on every night. Just have to talk to them lol. if interested here is a link to my post!

Hello

May not be the night your LF but here is the guild info just in case. I would have main spec roles for each of you.

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

Folkvanger- Area 52 is Recruiting, we are 8/8N and 6/8H we raid on Tues,Thur,and Fri from 7:30-10:00pm est. WE are looking for people that want a drama free home. We are doing keys as well. We have people always willing to help others. PST Bnet at Royal#1730 or Discord at Keg#3203

Not sure if you are still looking but we sound like we might be a really good fit for you!

Sending you a request!

Moved to Area 52; looking for folks who need a late night dps for m+; currently 1/8M, ~2300il, 407il