Ignoring Classic Support

So obviously the honor system is facing significant adversity this morning.

Does blizzard not know that this has happened or they just don’t care enough to make a post?

patience is a virtue.

Perhaps if you think something isn’t working right, make a post in Bug reports?

Do your research before complaining :smiley:

Thats totally a blue post boomer…

Are you actually unable to scroll down and look at the BLUE comments that were posted.

Panzorax commented:

While I appreciate the reports, panic is unwarranted. The incorrect honor values in “this week” are another display bug.

The repair job runs one day at a time, and one realm at a time, so that’s why logging out and back in was displaying more honor. You caught it between days on the first login, and had additional days processed before the next login.

After this repair job completes the running weekly total displayed for “this week” will be a total of:

1. the incorrect honor you had before the repair
  2. the correct honor you have as a result of the repair

That will not be the value used for the weekly rank adjustments. The weekly rank adjustment will correctly use the results of the repair.

Tomorrow, after the weekly reset runs, you should see the correct value in the “Last Week” display, which was actually used to calculate your rank adjustment for the week.

We’re working as fast as we can to have this repaired before the weekly job runs, so our focus has been on the data that actually feeds into the weekly honor calculations, not on the display, which actually pulls the data from a different source, that’s optimized for in-game display, rather than for calculation by these jobs. I hope that explains what everybody is seeing, but if you see something inconsistent with what I just explained, please say so. After all, that’s how we found this issue in the first place! :slight_smile:

TLDR:

• This week ” honor currently has a bugged display (shows too much honor).
  • Today kills ” currently has a bugged display (DKs too, shows too few kills).
  • All the kills are still logged , none have been lost.
  • Everything for this week should be correct after weekly restarts
  • We’ll take a look at previous weeks as soon as this week’s issues are fully resolved.

I hope that gives everybody some peace of mind.