Ignore this post

Delete this post.
Bump
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769559458

We end our raid time at 12 EST but if you want check us out
hi Barbecued!

We raid Friday and Saturday 8 pm - 11 pm server and we raid Normal 8pm - 11pm on Sunday (optional). We're currently 8/8 heroic.

Hit me up and we can chat about what you're looking for in a guild!

Discord: Chains#5673 - Available all day
BattleTag: Chains#11823 Available 4pm-11pm server time
Toons: Bogflop or Sense

Hope to hear from you!
Hey Barbecued!

In Frostmourne Hungers (5/8M) we're recruiting Exceptional Range DPS players like you! I know you want an earlier schedule, but we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9PM to 12AM EST. But I can offer you a great guild environment for progression and other stuff such as M+ and PvP. We supply everything you need for a good progression night!

Check out our post in Thrall Recruitment for more info:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-frostmourne-hungers-5-8m-lf-many-roles/20229

Thank you for your time!
Hi BBQ'd!

Our guild <Myspace Raiders> is 2/8 M (working on Zek) on Thrall and currently looking for more DPS and healers for mythic progression. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 EST with invites going out 15mins before raid start.

Please message me on Discord (Reynie#2360) or add me on Bnet (Reynie#11729) if you're interested.

Here's some more info about us!

<Myspace Raiders> on Thrall Horde is currently recruiting players with an interest in cutting edge content!

What we offer you
-An open minded officer team that is willing to listen to your opinions on raid strats. If you think you have a better idea, speak up and we will listen.

-A helpful environment. If you are having trouble with a mechanic or rotation issue, we will do our best to help you get it down.

-A drama free zone. If you have a complaint let an officer know and we will handle it if needed.

-We do 10+ keys all through the week, and people are always willing to help you out.

Recruitment Needs

HEALERS
Currently recruiting any healing spec.
Resto Shaman with a dps OS - High
Resto Druid - High

DPS
Ranged DPS - High
DPS Shaman with a healing OS - High
Aff Warlock -High
Warrior(Fury and Arms) -High
Melee DPS - Medium

TANK
Off Tank with a dps offspec - High (Blood DK preferred)

We are always interested in anyone with a cutting edge mindset.
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
3/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Havoc DH

Ranged DPS:
High! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Hey Barbecued,

Big Ole Crities (Thrall) is home to a raid team of CE core raiders looking to push deep into Mythic for all BFA raid tiers. Currently, BOC is 8/8H and 2/8M.

Raid Times:

-Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST(server)

Our guild is built on a very tight community and are happy to welcome the right people into the team. For additional information PST Aritias#1739, Ashtora#11554 or Fuze#1559 and or apply at https://bigolecrities.enjin.com/recruitment

Osa

Guild: Dragonflight
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Current Progression: 8/8H & 4/8M

Recruiting: Item Level 370+ for Mythic Uldir Progression.

Schedule: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST for progression, Alt/Optional raids Tuesday 9pm EST.

About the Guild:
We are a late night raiding guild. Our most active members are online between the hours of 5pm-2am EST daily. We are recruiting for Uldir Mythic, particularly interested in RDPS for rotation positions in our Mythic progression runs. A viable Mythic level offspec would be a plus.

Please message Nazame#1831 or MeowMeowKity#1615 in b-net with questions or to set up your trial. The best time to make contact is after 8pm EST.

Sent you a bnet request from Moonpie#1732

Hey Barbecued!

In Frostmourne Hungers (5/8M) we’re recruiting Exceptional Range DPS players like you! I know you want an earlier schedule, but we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9PM to 12AM EST. But I can offer you a great guild environment for progression and other stuff such as M+ and PvP. We supply everything you need for a good progression night!

Check out our post in Thrall Recruitment for more info:

Thank you for your time!