Ignore this I quit

Ignore this I quit.

That kind of implies that there are right and wrong things you could be doing.
Ultimately, you “should” be doing something that supports your interests in game. Be it raiding, PvP, questing, events, crafting, etc.

You’ve told us what you have tried but not what you like doing.

Ignore this I quit.

From what I’ve been told the number of world quests is based on the quest lines you completed. Personally I only ran the campaign and then grinded dungeons so I also have very few WQs available. But try completing the different quest lines around the map and see if more WQs open up.

You can also farm rare mobs in open world around brackenhide and obsidian citadel. You can rep farm for cobalt assembly, there are weekly quests like aiding the accord, soup, obsidian citadel quests, there is the world boss. And once you’ve played around with all that there is mythic 0 dungeons and mythic + if you want to try to get into that, it’s honestly not as bad as people say, maybe just watch a guide that shows what to interrupt and do your best, worst case the key gets depleted.

Ignore this I quit.

You get more world quests as you unlock renown levels with each of the four factions. You get renown by doing quests around the isles so do some of those !s - they are worthwhile this time and some of them have decent stories.

Renown also unlocks crafting recipes and specialization points for crafting.

I feel you. I cant get that “Panzer Dragoon” flight stuff. If they dont male regular flying an option. I gonna let my sub expire and come back next epansion. Hopefully DF is only restricted to the Dragon Isles & associated content. Imo they shouldve have added flight for our characters themselves.