Ignore Pain rework

I love ignore pain, I’m glad they added it, but…

I think it should not use rage, be usable why’ll stunned and on a 30-60 second cool down.

Thoughts?

So, basically convert it into another cooldown? That a waste of time.

5 Likes

I’m really assuming you want the rework for Fury?

If you are asking for a rework, then do it across all 3 specs. Design it like execute where the initial cost is 15 rage and every 5 rage makes it stronger up to a max of 45 rage.

1 Like

Well no, it’s on a cool down currently, I was saying give it no rage cost and usable why’ll stunned.

1 Like

The design is fine for arm/prot.

Change it where it enrage you on fury and prob useable during stun.

It only has a cooldown of 12 or 15 sec in Arms and Fury at a high Rage cost because as a defensive is pretty good.

In Protection it has no cooldown with Rage cost, mainly because Warriors dont heal and that absorb counts as that.

Changing it in any way would transform it into another boring cooldown instead of a tactical choice between using Rage to do damage or survival.

1 Like

I still don’t see why ignore pain costs 60 for fury and 40 for the other 2 specs.

2 Likes

Basically because Fury generates a lot more Rage and leave it at 40 would be a little bit overpowered for a sced that actually heal a lot with his normal rotation.

2 Likes

It has a 12 second cooldown. Neither spec has a problem generating 40 rage every 12 seconds to press it on cooldown. Making it cost 40 isn’t going to give fury more healing, because fury can already sustain it as often as needed. It will instead increase fury’s dps, as fury’s problem is that if you opt to press ignore pain, you lose out on rampage and put a wrench in the ebb and flow of enrage. Fury really doesn’t heal that much in its normal rotation since they nerfed bloodthirst.

Of course the cost is damage vs healing.

Even in Protection you need to choose Ignore Pain or Revenge in your basic rotation. All specs can spam IP as much as the coooldown allow it but the point is in doing that you lose damage.

It doesnt have a great impact in PvE for the most part but in PvP it does.

and in pvp, arms has no issue dropping slam to press ignore pain every time its up. fury gets shafted by making such a decision.

1 Like

Rework is hard to say. For Protection, a retooling to its function would be nice. Never Surrender won’t see the light of day with the current Prot warrior design.

Yeah I know that Arms in terms of defensives is broken AF. The things is that Arms works more about cooldowns and not resource spending.

1 Like

It’d be broken if they removed the Rage cost while keeping it instant.

Edit: There is a conduit that allows you to add absorb to it without raising the duration.

Nah, conduit adds a small percentage of damage dealt why’ll it’s active, but you can do damage when you use your rage on ignore pain lol