If you nerf Fistweaver, the queues will be even longer

Fistweaving literally dies into stuns and CC, it’s not hard to kill them.

It’s the only fun healer atm, it does DPS, it can heal, it’s mobile, it can CC and most importantly it functions as an actual support class instead of a glorified heal bot.

Do NOT nerf this spec. Buff it, make it strong and buff the other healers to be like Fistweaving so more people want to heal.

The current queue times are going to get worse because 1400 CR DPS like to cry about Fistweavers and want to see every healer nerfed.

3 Likes

Time flies.

Anyways, I imagine punchy mistmonk will get adjustments soon.

1 Like

I literally cba to play any other healer rn, they’re all so boring. People cry about dead PvP and then turn around and try to nerf any healer having fun.

2 Likes

Isn’t that what we said about disc?

At least FW have a rival in rsham atm.

1 Like

The answer to Disc was FW, everyone who went Disc pre-nerf is just a FW now.

Healing in WoW blows, it’s some ancient heal bot caster stereotype and it’s not fun or interesting when every DPS has way cooler abilities and ways to play the game.

Overwatch does it right, diff healers are diff support that offer DPS and utility.

FW is basically that, it’s a unique take on healing. More healers need that unique method of heals.

3 Likes

If FW nerfs comes with some ww self sustain buffs I’m all for it, tired of even healers out dmging my self sustain out here