If you hate Vulpera...could be worse, could have lalafell

They are this race from Final Fantasy. Little creepy childlike people.

16 Likes

Gnomes exist.

40 Likes

Gnomes are worse

5 Likes

Gnomes are not half as cringey or terrifying as the lalafell.

I verbally asked what the frick is that thing when I first saw one.

A bit silly but their existence is literally one of the reasons I won’t play that game. They’re disturbing.

18 Likes

They are, because despite their height, gnomes tend to look like adult humans. Lalafell are designed to be uguu~ adorbs mutants that are unsettlingly childlike.

8 Likes

They’re potatoes.

5 Likes

Like…Disney elves or fairies or something?

Lalas have great personalities. Schemeres, murderers, liars, power hungry bastards. Love them. Tataru could be a crime kingpin if she wanted.

6 Likes

And they couldn’t have those personalities without also looking like bulb-headed babies?

5 Likes

Many things could be different and our preferences would be different because of that.

But things the things they are, so what can you do.

Gnomes have purpose.

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem with vulpera in so much as certain parts their fanbase. and no I am not talking about the furry lovers part. I am mostly indifferent about that. It doesn’t affect me negatively. What I do have a problem with is these people who constantly put this race on a pedestal, acting like they are better than everyone and pushing this uwu world domination stuff. I also have some issues with the sethrak fanbase, but that’s mostly because the bulk of the people pushing for Sethrak are very toxic and nasty to lovers of niche races like mechagnomes.

2 Likes

Not as creepy as lalafell.

They actually sound like babies when they make vocalizations.

It’s REALLY friggin creepy.

3 Likes

Lalafells Potatoes are just goblins cosplaying the Villager from Animal Crossing.

3 Likes

So I just googled them. Idk. I play a lot of FF games so maybe I’m just used to it. They look adorable. Something like Crystal Chronicles or something.

2 Likes

Lalafell are better than foxs lol… they are by nature the most evil ff race and the greatest magis

You foxs are just a cutesy annoyance…

I mean literally 5 of them try to kill you in just arrs story lol and I mean full scale plans to destroy you and the scions

3 Likes

I have never seen Lalafell run around uwuing and owoing.

2 Likes

That’s because they are too busy trying to devour your soul.

6 Likes

Remember when that chuck norris commercial happened and they had to edit out the scene where he’s strangling a gnome because people thought he was strangling a kid?

2 Likes

Ps you foxs are the ffxiv roes just a giant joke. Lalafells are amazing and useful not just a cute joke

1 Like