If you found an ore node that respawned faster than you could mine it

Yes. This is my home now. This is how I live. Lemme alone! This is my node!

I’d probably gripe that it produces (through RNG) more of one ore than another

1 Like

Why you wrecking’ my home now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I had an idea for it last month

If the point of hyperspawns is QoL so everyone can quickly complete their quests then they don’t need to reward anything but the quest item.

1 Like

There is one spot that seems to have a faster (?) spawn rate when mining on my dk in the desert area. It’s not too far from the domination cache and it’s near a wall behind one of those elite Jailer constructs next to the entrance of some door that the mawsworn are trying to breach that we can’t access, yet.

It’s not like a sit there and wait spot, as far as I know, but I can circle the entire area mining and opening different chests and something will always appear there.

This is really brilliant.

Because to me, when something seems too good to be true, it’s usually an exploit.

The idea of standing in one spot while spamming starfire and getting kills faster than you can skin them seems too good to be true.

Then don’t do it? This is such a weird thread lol

Why, oh why, are you still here?

You’re not discussing the subject at all…

Because it shows up on my screen with blue numbers and I can’t not click blue numbers.

1 Like

That’s fair. I completely understand.

1 Like

It would not be cheating… if the game bugs you can totally rip all you can. For all you know it couldn’t be a bug and just EXTREME RNG.

“you’re wrong and this is why” the thread. he shouldn’t have asked to have the differences explained to him if he had no intention of attempting to see from someone elses perspective. you can make a thread and say “i don’t like this for x reason” and it’s fine. yeah, weird thread.

1 Like

Your explanation is that it’s not an exploit because it’s in the game.

How does that hold to scrutiny or logic?

the hyperspawning bats are designed to spawn at that rate

the ore node is not

you’re welcome

1 Like

Probably the laziest thing written on the internet.

You’re better than this Pyri

Neither scenario is an exploit. You are doing nothing outside the normal activities of the game.

1 Like

blizz decides what is an exploit and what is not. for instance, you can use a mount to fly as that is intended but if your character is flying around at 4874693485345x speed without a mount hitting nodes under the ground that is not okay. blizz said one is acceptable and the other is not. it really is that simple. if it is intended it is okay. if it isn’t, it’s not. like when that WB in bfa was able to be farmed over and over again for loot that wasn’t acceptable even though the boss existed to drop loot, just not multiple times a week. this is blizzards game. that’s why “working as intended” was such a meme for a while. people don’t have to agree with blizzard but blizzard makes the rules.

edit: pyri and brise, ily. :heart_eyes_cat:

The heart of the issue is endless and effortless resource gathering, is it not?

“Blizz sez,” is hardly a good argument. It’s basically a surface-level explanation and I believe you can do better than that.

it doesn’t matter if you think it’s not a good argument or not. blizzard makes the rules. if you find it problematic that’s a you thing. no one else in the thread has a problem understanding what intended behavior is and what isn’t. you’re like those kids who ask “why?” every three seconds expecting a different answer. some things just are, my dude.

i guess i don’t see the objection. it’s their game and their rules. if they feel the spawns are providing a rate of resource gain that’s acceptable to them, that’s their decision. “cheating” is what the rulemakers say it is.

1 Like