If you don’t have 2/4 piece by Tuesday

Which, when you consider all you have to do to be a gigabrain chad is to look at the tooltip before you commit, is a seriously embarrassing statement about the wow community.

This aged well kek

“The chest I put in showed the bonuses and the boots didn’t… so i crafted the boots and thry don’t have set bonus!!! Da greedy blizzurd timegatey meanies”

It is obtainable from the current raid tier. If you want mythic tier gear, you need a mythic base from the raid.

Again, how did blizzard use these terms?

Tier set = set designed for that tier
Set bonus = set bonus.

I never said anything about off pieces, YOU did. You want to call them off pieces because you dont want to separate tier gear from set bonuses.

There is 0 reason anyone should be confused by this system. It just shows how dumb the playerbase is. You could have either read the blue post, and if you didnt, you hover over what your item is going to convert to, a basic to any mmo ever so you know exactly what you are getting.

If you do none of these then you are deserving of what you get. I swapped a chest piece… do you know why? Not only did I read what the hell the blue post said, I know that the set bonuses were only ever created this tier on the 5 main item slots. I knew Blizzard was referring to the tier set as the whole. Whenever they show you a new tier set, its not just helm, gloves, shoulders, chest and legs is it? No, it shows everything and they label it as such. They did this prior to transmog ever existing.

Learn to convey what you are trying to say without giving a word 75 different meanings which confuses people for some reason even they it was spelled out in blue letters.

Since many people have already failed having the straight out text in bold would have been more helpful.

I wish there was no charges. I could be farming transmog rn -.-

1 Like

To be honest I think a good portion of it has been trolls going “See we told you so”

Since so many people have failed to read the tooltip, what makes you think theyll read a text box?

And what’s you’re suggestion for when people inevitably fail to pay attention to the tooltip and the text box?

Text would be more obvious, but yes even some would fail that too.

Ok, tell me which boss drops https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=188852/cincture-of-the-fixed-stars?bonus=6805

Again, the whole reason you’re wrong.
The fact that they had to spell it out in blue letters is that it wasn’t intuitive.

Essentially your words “the system is so easy to understand they had to put a disclaimer for it so people didn’t misunderstand”

1 Like

Looks like you are having trouble reading which is probably why you have so many issues.

It was intuitive. There is a thing called stupid people and they shouldnt have their hands held. And people like you create those stupid people so when there terms are used properly people dont know what the hell is going on even when blizzard hands people the information on a silver platter.

I mean you are one of these people because you took things out of context like there wasnt a whole other part of my post that you left out. Why did you do that? Jumped the bandwagon? Left out that part of the context because it would hurt your argument?

Tier set = the set designed for that tier
Set bonus = set bonus

Learn the difference.

The whole other part of your post was just you calling every other player dumb. Thought it was pretty irrelevant tbh.

Intuitive doesn’t need a disclaimer. Enough said.

Also, it’s amusing you’re accusing me of not addressing your whole post when you still haven’t told me which raid boss from this tier drops Cincture of the Fixed Stars.

No it wasnt, and im not interacting with a disingenuous person like you if you cant be honest of what was said.

You quote mined my post to make an argument. I said you need a mythic base item you dope.

Not every patch has tier gear.

They announced tier gear was going away in BfA.

Then they announced it would be coming back this patch. I think Ion specifically said that tier gear was coming back.

I think you’re talking about the transmog set.

If tier gear is always in the game each patch, then they wouldn’t need to say that it’s going away and coming back. But they did - because the tier gear is the bonus granting pieces.

Class tier sets did go away, but there were still gear sets designed for that tier, aka a tier set.

Tier gear is not the bonus granting pieces, case in point this patch. The bonus granting pieces are a part of the tier set. I never asked if people got tier, I asked if they had their set bonus. There is no room for confusion.

Even when Blizzard made their blue post, there was 0 room for confusion. Everything you needed to know was in the post. Even if they didnt make a post, there was no room for confusion because everyone else was talking about where you would get your set bonus from.

They got rid of class tier sets. People were even asking for class tier sets to come back because they didnt like them based on armor type.

I know its hard to change stuff when you have been using it improperly for so long. My dad still says ashphalt when its asphalt.

Tier set = gear designed for that set
Set bonus = set bonus.

Yes it is. WoWhead even explicitly lists it as such.

I think you’re talking about the RAID TRANSMOG set. A subset of that is normally the “TIER” set - in this case, the 5 pieces which grant the spec/class bonus.

Bro why the F*CK did you just necro a 4 month old thread?

2 Likes

The forums are as dead as ZM, we get necro threads now just about 5-6 times just during the daylight hours lol.

So sad. :frowning:

2 Likes

No! Bad necro! Get off the couch and get outside.

1 Like