If you despise MONKS let us know!

Despise? No. Loathe, abhor, and detest? Absolutely.

Feral usually isn’t that bad. They get done in by difficulty and very poor community perception.

And a lack of distinguishing utility for a melee spec,

Feral has some utility. I personally think it’s a real pity that they have to get out of cat form to cast Rebirth. They should be able to cast it in form, like boomies and bears can.

Feral does need some love. Having 4 specs in a single class makes it rough for them.

2 Likes

They have plenty of utility. Specs shouldn’t bring unique utility anyways because it then becomes mandatory.

They should be doing more dps though. They are never bad, but given how difficult the play style is in comparison with other specs there should be some gain, not just keeping your head above water on the meters.

1 Like

Monk updates!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-monk-class-changes/490702/251?u=kariyali-area-52

1 Like

This post didn’t age well.

Confused as to what you mean

So the post didn’t age well because after ignoring monks for 4 months blizz finally gave us something?

1 Like

I heard somewhere that it was asked from the class discord, was it not there?

OP makes post four days ago accusing them of not caring.

Changes are implemented today.

Yes. It didn’t age well. Because it is not true as evidenced.

The post isn’t the first, and maybe just maybe the uptick in Monks making and posting in threads about the issue might have caused a response?

2 Likes

If they would just design a ranged spec for monk like airbender or something I’d actually play it. The biggest negative is it’s lack of any ranged spec for me personally. Windwalker i just straight up boring and there are way better melee specs I’d rather play. MW is alright but I’m not a healer and Brewmaster is pretty interesting but I just don’t like it’s lack of self sustain in open world content.

1 Like

I don’t get what your point is because you’re not discussing the topic I have pushed.

The fact of the matter is that the post hasn’t aged well as it’s no longer true. No if then or buts.

This is a pointless thing for you to keep arguing.

The post doesn’t suddenly not age well because the threw a bone our way. That would be like saying Anti-slavery discussions didn’t age well because hey we freed the slaves.

Boomkins are casters and make some sense for being able to cast rebirth, plus glyph of stars. Druids if they didn’t have it they would go splat once the boss smacked them again. Ferals don’t have the issue of being at threat or the luxury of being a caster type for it to make sense like Boomies.

Except the whole complaint is that a bone hadn’t been thrown.

Stop trying.

We are still missing a lot. Goblin worgen monks, tons of bug fixes. Access to testing abilities that don’t work currently in beta. But they are going to be keeping an eye on how people feel about the Xuen change so let’s keep mentioning the importants. It’s a good step boys and girls.

At the time of the original posting no bone has been thrown. What’s your point?