If you could gut 1 spec forever, what would it be?

Title

If you could gut one spec forever, meaning it could never be broken OP, or S tier again, what would it be?

To clarify, the spec won’t be garbage, but it will never again be allowed to be top tier

So what spec would you gut and why?

BM Hunter. The way they deal damage is very annoying.

4 Likes

Resto Druid. I hate Resto Druid metas, and I hate Resto Druids. Honorable mention to Demon Hunter, because it’s literally only viable in mana drain metas due to the class design philosophy being “monk but worse but also mana drain honor talents”.

3 Likes

obvi DH. whole class was a mistake

16 Likes

Mage. I absolutely hate facing that class. Near invincible with maximum damage. Every single expansion.

15 Likes

Fire mages, after BFA and shadowlands, it’s becoming very unfun

23 Likes

Druid,

When druids are good they are the most obnoxious class.

ret paladin

Resto druids
They make me irrationally angry

1 Like

Whatever one I am not playing as.

2 Likes

Either frost mage or ret paladin. Frost mage because they are usually super viable every exp with RMP and I mained a warrior through BFA since vanilla. Ret paladin because they get so many get out of jail free cards and have always had OP damage with CDs since like TBC it feels like.

Didn’t see many frostmages last xpac, probably wont this xpac either unfortunately

Ww monks. Too much mobility and burst. Hate the whole run in and burst then port across the map and heal if you don’t kill and stall till cds come back up thing.

9 Likes

Mages. Mostly due to the people that play mages.

1 Like

Idc how bad frost mages were in the last and current exp. I will always hold a grudge since I’ve probably spent a few days in /played sitting in frost novas since starting the game in 2005.

Warlocks. Every time warlocks are good the game isn’t fun.

2 Likes

all of mage

3 Likes

My friend, what game were you playing that Ret had damage in TBC?

3 Likes

Not a spec but the druid class being able to remove slows with a simple shapeshift infinitely needed to go back in nilla. The fact that they can remove slows like that without any set back is preposterous. It’s like having a trinket you can reuse every couple of seconds.

Fire and Frost, I’m sick of them constantly being more popular.

2 Likes