If you bring in Pathfinder to the Xbox customers

Always new, there are.
https://i.imgur.com/g12KOV8.gif

1 Like

This game is not going to be on a console.

Moot thread.

The controller stuff was explained by a blue; They saw people making use of third party stuff to use such controllers, they researched it and found it was mainly to do with accessibility (possibly physical limitations/difficulties, but Blizzard used the more PC term “accessibility” of course, which may have clouded the issue for you.)

So it has nothing to do with consoles, at all.

I mean. WoW isn’t going to console. The only classes you could play are DH and BM hunter. And that’s just not fun at all.

1 Like

No clue, people took them talking about wanting to expand controller support with console…

No it’s honestly a pretty good argument. This game has been changing for 16 years for easier player ability. QoL if you will. It’s been ripped of its community, and RPG elements in trade for IO and ilvl. Retail is suited for pro flying players. They have been fighting for QoL for years now. They won this game is for them. Not people like me who miss what it used to be. Everyone like me has left long long ago. They won’t be back.

The industry has changed. We the players have changed. They shouldn’t cater to the people who loved how wow used to be. Because they’re gone. Except for me and a few stragglers who just hang on to the sinking ship. If they changed flying now everyone would leave.

Controller players are going to get nuked by anyone competent with their keyboard, I’m still going to try it out for leveling/exploring though

Personally waiting for WoW Switch or would it be Switch WoW?

Arthas for Smash when?

xbox or console gaming in general are for people with attention deficit disorder…
Most of the games are fast paced for a reason.

They’re not catering to players who want the game to be how it used to be. The game was bad in a lot of ways before, and in those same ways, it is now much, much better. Except really just one way: flying. Flying is garbage, and makes retail 30% less fun that it would be.

I don’t like classic and I don’t play it.

I’ve been playing WoW and FFXIV both since they launched. FFXIV was designed around the controller and it’s excellent design. You have instant access to 32 skills with button and trigger combos, and can add more with extra hot bars. Movement is better with a controller joystick as well. I play on PS4. Lastly, FFXIV jobs have more skills than WoW specs. I think more than half of PC players use a controller in FFXIV.

What I think is better and what you think is better are just simply 2 different things. And that’s fine. This game isn’t really for me anymore. I have come to accept that so I find pservers that can bring me back to what this game was and even then its not the same because we the players have changed. Keep fighting the good fight of the anti flying. It will come to no avail but it’s admirable dawgie.

Awesome. I’m glad you’re having a good time over there. I’ve never even seen the game watched a little bit of gameplay it looks terrible (imo which has nothing to do with you so please don’t get offended.) I don’t believe wow will go to console. This is an old game. It works cause it works. Honestly wouldn’t bother me one bit if they do bring it to console I just don’t see that happening.