If u think pvp ssn rly ended

ur iq is less than the number of appendages u have

2 Likes

its not that people think it ended. its people are wondering why out of no where its gone now and some people as of thismorning ( before 12pm EST) they had nothing for a season but meanwhile ive had it allday until a couple hours ago it just suddenly ended. so im gonna go with its a bug and its not done yet or it is and we get something new lol im hopeful on that but who knows

Arena forum iq jokes are played out

wtf is a appendage

A list of sections in a book

4 Likes

You made fun of me :rage: Calling my moms! Efx and Scary!

mayne tf is this i need to push that safe rival

DRRRRRRRRrrrrrr….seasons over…DDDDDDRRRRRrrrrr

That’s me.

I don’t think anyone believes they intentionally ended the season

I just think people wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t reverted and it did end. Like oops we screwed up sorry guys

4 Likes

Pretty much. I’d be more infuriated about the lack of communication rather than the season ending. I do, however, fully believe Blizzard’s communication skills here will be terrible as they have been throughout the entire expansion regarding PvP.

2 Likes

My thoughts…

someone brilliantly pre planned for 8.3 to drop on new years day, someone else at blizzard told them that was a bad idea, so everything was soft set for the 31st… but then they decided to move the patch and changed everything and simply overlooked the pvp season end date… much like alot of pvp stuff they overlook

1 Like