If tokens come to US classic

I’ll go back to private servers.

17 Likes

Cya

/10char

2 Likes

I’ll be going back to private servers as well.

12 Likes

Why would you openly claim that you would steal from a company on their very own forums?

1 Like

To let them know just how opposed they are to something?

Wow tokens dont belong in classic and I know many who would outright quit if they were brought in.

10 Likes

They make more off the tokens than they do losing you. Its not a significant loss

1 Like

So you’re so against a choice, that you’re willing to break the law? And you expect them to listen to that, because it is rational and sound right?

Yeah, this is a terrible decision. I don’t know if I’d go back to pservers, but Classic would definitely be tarnished

I’m against introducing post vanilla stuff to vanilla.

I’m against stuff that causes inflation.

2 Likes

See that’s valid criticism. It’s more constructive then “I will break the law if you do this”

What’s not rational about that? We want to play the classic game as close as possible Blizzards has barely been delivering on that, and tokens will be the final straw.

1 Like

I didn’t say I’d break the law. Just explaining the thought process.

People who play on private servers aren’t breaking any law. But then again you’re all for tokens so what do you know?

3 Likes

if that meant i could buy my shaman a great grey kodo without farming for 93487593485 years… hm…

How do you think it causes inflation?

You mean the corrupt ones that take “donations” for rigged loot?

You dont go to jail for playing in private servers. Stop spreading fake news.

1 Like

its simple - there are people out there who normally don’t bother farming gold, outside of the small amount they need for repairs and what not.

tokens are added and now, they can pay for their game time without having to spend cash, all they have to do is start farming gold. this adds more gold to the economy.

Tokens can never come to classic.

3 Likes

You have no way to know if that’s true or not.