If the horde are not going to try and help balance the faction issues

Are not even close to the same as Classic

Lots of pvpers went to pve servers…

Keep dreaming… It will be good practice for your queue waiting time.

2 Likes

PvP servers with a majority of Horde players are only PvP servers for the Alliance. Horde players have little/no resistance, and therefore it could be argued that they’re playing on a PvE realm in terms of difficulty.

Then they want to talk about being “skilled” in 40v1 encounters :smiley: Laughable. Let the servers die, and then you’ll see the same Horde players whine about “dead” realms.

7 Likes

I know you want to believe this since you have a hate for Horde, but you’re gonna be wrong.

1 Like

It’s not like Horde really have a lot of options to do anything to help the balance other than the ones that have the ability to transfer to Heartseeker.

If Blizz offered faction changes or removed the one faction restriction on pvp servers then Horde could start rerolling Ally, and if they don’t do that then they can be blamed for not helping the balance.

1 Like

Skeram is this bad if not worse

Where did I forget that some people are doing it for fun? ‘enjoy’ and ‘fun’ have some correlation. The people that find fun in this; however, are more than likely the slimiest of neck-beards.

One of the few, yes. Give transfers to you and the other 3-4 servers… but not every single server is my point.

Or they’re going in like the people who turn on God Mode in Doom, so they can have a couple hours of running around having fun killing everything in sight.

Please stop pretending like faction balance realm to realm matters… You people all lobbied hard against closed realm bgs, despite all evidence and warnings about how it removes any and all incentive to have balanced factions on that realm and destroys any sense of server community.

Queue times will barely be impacted, and all your Alliance tears and toothless threats do now is make you look even softer than your faction has proven to be, even on a (formerly) relatively balanced realm

2 Likes

Oh look… another horde saying the same thing most other horde while outnumbering the alliance heavily…

1 Like

My faction has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that people have no idea what pvp in a free for all server is. Nor does it have anything to do with me commenting on the morons crying about a video game being “unfair” when they have absolute control over their game experience.

3 Likes

ok cool story bro.

They want to play Alliance. You want to play horde. That’s not the issue. The issue is when jerks all roll horde en masse to camp Alliance in every way they possibly can then talk down to them and such. It would be like 10 guys beating up 2 randomly at the mall then talking mad trash as if they had any skill involved. Then QQing that there isn’t pvp cause the Alliance is all leaving…

Don’t get me wrong, not saying Alliance are angels and don’t have jerks lol. Both sides have em. But horde easily have far more. And that’s because horde have higher numbers so it’s EASIER to be a jerk over there.

1 Like

No, the issue is people complaining about a game when they lose. It’s been happening forever. People roll on pvp servers because they want to gank lower level players but when they are the victims of ganking they cry and whine non stop on the forums. There’s a solution, roll on a pve server. Then world pvp is 100% in control of the player. They can run around flagged whenever they want, they can initiate world pvp by attacking enemy players and when things get out of hand they can unflag and play the pve part of the game.

Losing is not the same as being camped 24/7 in all zones by groups of people 40 levels over you… Losing would be the early days of Classic when it was a bit more even and epic fights happened in STV and such. You and ur buddy got rolled by a grp of 3 that were a couple levels over you. That’s losing. Not when you’re level 15 getting camped by 4 50+ ppl for hours while they keep the FP dead and all quest givers dead.

2 Likes

Sadly there isn’t much blizzard can do in this. It’s all player driven choice. They can’t FORCE balance, not really. But people get fed up with the BS and need to vent somehow m8.

No, that is losing. People can have all the world pvp they want on their terms on a pve server any time they want. They roll on pvp servers solely to gank other players. When they can’t they cry and want pvp servers changed. The choice is theirs, they make a bad choice and instead of taking responsibility for their own choice they cry, whine and complain. It’s nearly 2020, there’s no excuse for not knowing anymore.

No. Plenty of people roll pvp servers and don’t do those things. I myself am 1. And I don’t see how it’s any fun for ppl to do so. I like the randomness, the chance encounter of an enemy or two and starting a lasting fight. Maybe others get involved. Then out of no where an enemy instead helps me in my dying seconds rather than kill me. That’s the fun of pvp servers imo

1 Like